• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

£130m to spend- what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhorizon2

Very Active
With failed bid for Kieta and VvD, what do you do with the money.
The press are linking us with Lemar, Rafinha and even Spur's Toby Alderweireld.
So what you do with the money?

Pull a scabby Italian club move and loan some half decent out of favour players from good clubs with an option to buy, then send them back if they're shit or our actual targets come good.

The worst thing we could do is lumber ourselves with donkeys because we're in a tough spot

Last edited:
£30M Dolberg ST
£20M Durmisi LB
£30M Christensen CB
£40M Forsberg AM/LW

Or as they are otherwise known; The Scandinavian Fab Four

£30M Dolberg ST
£20M Durmisi LB
£30M Christensen CB
£40M Forsberg AM/LW

Or as they are otherwise known; The Scandinavian Fab Four
So you think Leipzig are willing to do business regarding Forsberg after the Keita debacle?

I buy Keita & VVD right before the bell tolls ......... and Harry's leaning out of a Range Rover's window.

Yeah. Start with the most important (Koulibaly) and work backwards until the money runs out.

You could take the Hansern/Froggy attitude to the question and say well once you've signed all of them what do you do with the 50m left over ?

French medias reporting that Monaco will launch a £35M bid for Dolbert.. I mean Dilbert.. DOLBERG... if/when they sell Mbappe.

So can we really afford to see him score shitloads in France before buying him ourselves?

That was a rhetoric question btw, and the answer is a big fat juicy and very loud..

'no'

Someone mentioned him elsewhere but that Kryzckowiack (spell check) looked immense for Poland but struggle to get games at PSG?

Big, strong, commanding and skilled CM.

Someone mentioned him elsewhere but that Kryzckowiack (spell check) looked immense for Poland but struggle to get games at PSG?

Big, strong, commanding and skilled CM.
I think the 'skilled' bit is the issue reading Binny's post on him above somewhere. And is why PSG are unloading him.

I think the 'skilled' bit is the issue reading Binny's post on him above somewhere. And is why PSG are unloading him.
I dont get that he looked more than capable to me.. and Klopp's got a great history with Polish players and maybe we can even get this one for 'sane' money.

I'd be all over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom