• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

€15 mil bid submitted for Ante Coric

Status
Not open for further replies.
They love each other again. Just got back from a Croatian rave I was at yesterday... I think there's local rivalry but they're all in it together against us.

Yeah he's the one player we've been linked with that genuinely excites me. I've never seen him play but I refuse to let minor issues like that hold me back this summer.

We need Coric

Last edited:
Surely a rumour isn't 'credible' until the bbc start peddling it proper

I'd imagine Eastern European leagues require being able to deal with some rough stuff.

I'd imagine Eastern European leagues require being able to deal with some rough stuff.
Most Balkan countries seem to produce highly technical players, I don't think of their leagues as being 'rough 'n' tough' though. More like snidely tackles a la Italy.

Though I couldn't pick this bloke out of a line up that only consisted of him, I want us to sign him up pronto.

Last edited:
I'm still here. Got a camp fire going. Dug myself a latrine. The garden owner wasn't happy, but those are the breaks.

There's been nothing reported for days. I reckon we are all tied up with the Benteke and Ibe deals. The kid's a worldy and will win us the league so we best get a move on.

It's weekend in Croatia, they are all on the beach :) I hope we hear something Monday.

Didn't I read Coric is on holiday at the moment and any further negotiations won't happen until he returns ? At least that's what his Mum & Dad may well have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom