• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 2015/16 1% per day challenge

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of week 19 and my buffer zone between my bank and the target has disappeared................................

Bank +£371.................target was £369

Target for week 20 is £395

5 minutes gone Wigan 0-0 Gillingham........£100 Gillingham with a +3 handicap to win......to win £11

£20 Reading NOT to keep a clean sheet v Huddersfield to win £7
£37 Burnley NOT to win at Middlesbro to win £10 (laying Burnley)
£8 Watford NOT to beat Newcastle (i.e. laying Watford) to win £8

Last edited:
£2 Toon to beat United to win £8
£4 Carroll to score anytime v Bournemouth to win £12
£20 LAY of Exeter keeping a clean sheet v Morecambe....to win £6

End of week 20. Profit for the week +£31.....the bank is at £402 against a target of £395

The target for week 21 is £423

Week 20 is officially the half way point and so far so good but I have lost my decent buffer between the bank and the target. I do think the 2 weeks in Czech was partially to blame as I lost a lot of focus but I've made mistake since I've been back. The worst one was forgetting about the Barcelona v Granada game last saturday which I intended doing a full bank bet and would have saved me doing a few silly bets and the bank balance would be about £60 higher.

Over the next few weeks I'm gonna try and be ultra cautious so might fall behind the target but there does always seem like more "certainties" in the latter stages of the season than the mid-point so hopefully I won't ever stay too much behind target for too long.

Reactions: C/O
Half time LFC 1-0 Exeter.....£10 Exeter to win with a +3 handicap....to win £6

£2 LAY of LFC keeping a clean sheet....still 1-0 after 55 minutes....to win £6

End of week 21, bank profit for the week +£68........the target was £423 and the bank balance is now £470

The target for week 22 is £454

Probably won't be logging on later................£41 over 1.5 goals Aberdeen v Dundee to win £13

Still 0-0 with 10 minutes to go. Hearts have been down to 10 men since the 40th minute but still look the better team. Just to be on the safe side I've traded most of this bet back now and my position is -£2 Hamilton win....+£2 Hearts or the draw.

Arsenal down to 10 and 0-0 against Chelsea after 20 minutes.......£28 lay of Arse winning to win £7

End of week 22...............profit for the week +£12 putting the bank at £482 against a target of £454

Target for week 23 is £487

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom