• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

38, and still the dirtiest c*nt there is

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's playing in the right league. The still of Chiellini's neck grab on Saka in the Euros final has become a popular meme among their tifosi.

It was no "tackle", it was an assault. Had an England player committed it I'd have been crossing my fingers that the card would be only yellow, and would definitely not be proudly praising it right across cyberspace.

It was no "tackle", it was an assault. Had an England player committed it I'd have been crossing my fingers that the card would be only yellow, and would definitely not be proudly praising it right across cyberspace.

It was what was needed to win. If that was the difference between winning a major trophy or not for liverpool say, you'd rather the player let it go?

You're missing my point, Wizzy. I'd want a Liverpool player to do what we needed him to do, and I'd celebrate the win, but not the foul which contributed to it.

Jose’s only been there 2 minutes… trouble follows him around everywhere and anywhere he lands.

Wonder what he made of Pepe’s tackle m, his beloved Pepe.

I was contemplating nicknames such as “Grumpy Munchkin” or “Cleveland Steamer” or even “Alabama Taco”. But Dirty Sanchez just seemed to fit.

I was contemplating nicknames such as “Grumpy Munchkin” or “Cleveland Steamer” or even “Alabama Taco”. But Dirty Sanchez just seemed to fit.
You are not tricking me into searching those names on the web. No fucking way !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom