• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

7 and below: what players have impressed you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHILLIPS from Leeds is worth a punt if they don’t go up this season

I think they asked for £30m or something in summer, but whatever it will be a fair amount if they do have to sell him, which will be moot if they get promoted.

I think they asked for £30m or something in summer, but whatever it will be a fair amount if they do have to sell him, which will be moot if they get promoted.

If Leeds go up he will stay. 30 million is the going price for upcoming (unproven) English talent.

Similar to grealish. Spurs could have had him for 30 million 2 years ago. Now he probably go for double that

After is performance against us last weekend Sarr of Watford does impress me. Cantwell & Grealish are good prospect too.

The teams at the bottom are setup to exploit the spaces left by the better teams, like us for example.

Sarr had ample of space to run behind our defenders so he was very effective in that particular match.

But put him in our team, where space is a premium most of the time, he will not be half as effective.

Put Divock in the Watford team and he will likely score alot more.

ETl3QFzWAAQ-Cwl

We obviously need a new Number 2 keeper, but as we've discussed so often, what top quality young keeper wants to come and sit on the bench behind the best keeper in the world? There's no guarantee of games really, although admittedly Adrian has played quite a bit, and that's why we are out of Europe and the FA cup.

it's tough, but surely there's an experienced goalkeeper around who is happy to do that job, but also not totally shit, like Adrian or Karius?

We obviously need a new Number 2 keeper, but as we've discussed so often, what top quality young keeper wants to come and sit on the bench behind the best keeper in the world? There's no guarantee of games really, although admittedly Adrian has played quite a bit, and that's why we are out of Europe and the FA cup.

it's tough, but surely there's an experienced goalkeeper around who is happy to do that job, but also not totally shit, like Adrian or Karius?
Reina maybe?

I don't understand why players don't train specifically as back-ups. Change their training, their fitness regime, spend more time on tactics, and adaptability, all that stuff that makes them ideal to step in at short notice and perform, then step back out. The market for those players is bigger than for the players with silly delusions of being first team regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom