• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A quick recap of our kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Thought this was pretty cool

259267152_10218260775422323_6972826883944174899_n.jpg

The first kit is Everton's old kit, from when they played at Anfield. The owner of Anfield also owned the kit, so we played in it when we were first set up

Gotta say when you see them like this that, despite a rough start, New Balance did quite well overall.

I mean it's not quite accurate. It's missing a our historical away kits from before the 1980s for a start. I don't think we played in skins, but JJ or Portly may remember differently.

I feel like I may regret asking this, but what is woad, and how do you paint with it?

I mean it's not quite accurate. It's missing a our historical away kits from before the 1980s for a start. I don't think we played in skins, but JJ or Portly may remember differently.

We did indeed - other people's. Away teams didn't make it out of Anfield alive.

I feel like I may regret asking this, but what is woad, and how do you paint with it?

A blue dye much used by Ancient Britons (look who's talking). I remember when Boadicea placed a huge order for it which made the headlines in our local paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom