• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A Short History of Transactions in Lithuanian

they've rumbled your plan, mobile phones are shit in low light hence the late meeting

I'd be soiling my panties at the thought of a late night meetup with the driver

article-2292019-189817E2000005DC-895_306x423.jpg

More detail. Brown paper bag? Counted out in wads of what?

Did you have to provide your address in any of this......?

Check the serial number on the notes and see if they're sequential.

I've no idea if that's of any use, but they always ask for non-sequential serial numbers in the movies.

Nice one!

Won't be so fucking nice at 3am when you have 4 large Latvian's standing at the foot of your bed asking for the money the Lithuanians owe them for the girls.

The slightly longer version:

I get to the 2nd motorway service station and park in the busiest part I can find. No sign of the lorry. This time I’m on my own as my mate has gone home.

I have a walk around the back as that’s where the lorry park is and I can see a truck with the right company name, so over I go.

By this time it’s semi-dark and the lorry park is pretty isolated. The driver is in his cabin and opens the door and beckons me in. At this point I seriously consider cutting my losses and getting the hell out of dodge. I think ‘fuck it, I’ve come this far’ and climb up into the lorry cabin. This will sound like I’m making it up, but I swear the driver has got a 70’s handlebar mustache.

I leave the lorry door open and I’ve got one leg hanging out the door just in case I need to make a quick exit. He asks to see some ID. I tell him I haven’t got any. Instead I show him my phone and some emails from the Lithuanian lawyer. He seems satisfied.

He pulls out a wad of cash and I start counting it. All the while I’ve got one eye on him and I’m ready to spring out the open door if there are any sudden movements. The cash seems all there so I shake his hand, jump out pretty sharpish and hot-foot it to my car.

I have learnt from this experience that I’m not suited to a life of crime. Walter White I am not.

I'm pretty sure that's how WW started out, it'll not be long before you are the one who knocks.

It's ok.... If they do track Jon down, a select few of us concerned SCM citizens can band together to avenge him.

That's ace.

You probably should have killed the lorry driver but that's now by the by, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom