• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A spanking or OGS forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the "Fred" threads on RedCafe ("Why Did We Buy Fred?") is 59 pages long.

It's gone from "let him settle in" to "Fabinho/ Keita" aren't even on Liverpool's bench either" all the way to it's current state: "The worst player in Man United's history"

But amongst all the splenetic vitriol, I did spot one brilliantly laconic observation, summing him up as actually having only two real faults actually
"he can't control the ball because he has no first touch; also, he can't pass".

Fred is 26 years old and cost £50m. He makes our struggles and concerns about Keita seem rather...quaint.

Moving beyond the 6-0 drubbing we will give them, I think Utd will take a leaf out of the Everton playbook:

• Sack Solskjaer
  • Go all out to recruit Pochettino
  • Spurs refuse to let them talk to Poch, and he ends up staying at White Hart Lane
  • Utd then end up with Sam or Woy (5th or 6th choice)
  • Meanwhile everything goes to pieces at Spurs and two months later Pochettino is sacked
  • Sam/Woy guides Utd to a respectable 15th place in the league & gets sacked as the fans hate him
  • Utd now get Pochettino who proceeds to "win the transfer window"
  • Utd are still shit next season

You could argue we lost the title last season by not beating a shite united team. Form tends to go out the window for these games. I expect it to be a close game.

I am never confident playing this lot no matter what state they are in. As said already, they will be up for this and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they were the ones to stop our run.

6-0. First and foremost we want to continue stacking points, and the main issues with United are upstairs so OGS or another coach is not going to make a big difference.

You could argue we lost the title last season by not beating a shite united team. Form tends to go out the window for these games. I expect it to be a close game.

I think we've only won about twice there in the last 20 games

When you lose the title by 2 points (City had the better GD so we would have had to beat them on points) you can look at any single game where we dropped points and say "that's the one". Personally, i think the West Ham game was more damaging because it was during that small run of games when we were losing our points cushion and that was a very winnable game that we played like absolute crap and Alisson let in that softy. Going to Everton and drawing 0-0 also hurt.

Leicester at
When you lose the title by 2 points (City had the better GD so we would have had to beat them on points) you can look at any single game where we dropped points and say "that's the one". Personally, i think the West Ham game was more damaging because it was during that small run of games when we were losing our points cushion and that was a very winnable game that we played like absolute crap and Alisson let in that softy. Going to Everton and drawing 0-0 also hurt.

Leicester at home, for me... Stupid, needless free kick conceded by Robbo after a very sloppy touch, as the first half expired. 10 seconds of madness cost us a goal.

No brainer for me - A spanking of course. It's too much fun seeing my neighbour trying everything he possibly can to try and dress that shower up every time they lose. Besides who the fuck would want that job if Ole got sacked?!

They were utter shit at Old Toilet last season and yet we failed to beat them even when they had to bring off some of thier first team players. I have seen NO sign we will beat them with any ease, so where you guys get this idea we are gonna smash them is complete fantasy. Its a nice thought but in reality expect a draw.

I reckon we will smash them. Its the best liverpool side in the last 30 years versus the worst united side in the last 30 years. They are proper dog shit, i dont expect them to manage more than 2 shots on target and we should create about 12-15 chances. It can obvoiusly still mean they scrawp a 2-0 win, but odds are we win by a few.

We can't be thinking about United. Smash them like a truck hitting some unlucky wildlife that has strayed into its path and don't even look in the rearview mirror as we cruise onto our destination.

Come on Doc... of course you’d stop.

Need to slam that truck into reverse, go back over the top and make sure it’s properly fucked.

Then make sure it’s left out in the middle of the road, so every other fucker trailing behind you crunches over the top of it too.

Job done.

Yeah, that game still stings. They barely had 11 fit players to field and Rashord had to play on injured because there wasn't a sub available. We should have ruthlessly finished them off; instead United's injury troubles seemed to affect our players more and by the end we were the ones holding on, while their weakened team played on adrenaline and with a sense of pride and defiance. If there was one game where you could legitimately say we've "bottled it," that was it. I definitely want my 0:6 and Solskjaer tears, please.

Last edited:
I'd be happier with a 1-0 win from a Milner penalty in the 96th minute. One that hits the post and only goes in after bouncing off De Gay.

And then for United to keep insisting they don't need a DOF to build them a squad.

Ole Solskjær is using an old friend as agent. This agent of course has used this friendship for what it is worth and he gained a lot of new clients after Solskjær played for United. That is fair and all that. However, this weasel has turned into a local Mino Rajola and is really a shower of shit when it comes to business etichs.

One example is when Solskjær got back from UK and took over Molde for the first time. This agent, Jim Solbakken, acted like an inhouse agent and only players at his client list were signed by Molde giving him a monopoly. Molde who is backed by one of the richest guys in Norway, gave Solskjær plenty of resources to use, and I don't know how much went back to this agent. He then again was involved when Cardiff started signing Norwegian players. Dæhli, Berget and Eirkem all came from Molde at one stage and was of course the agent bringing these players to a Cardiff in free fall. I think he also was involved on both sides of the table when Solskjær went back to Molde and when he went to Man U. So all credibility and work of this guy is very much down to Solskjær himself.

A couple of years back one of the Molde players (African defender called Babacar Sarr) was accused of rape. A crime that would put him away for minimum 4 years in Norway. Prior the trial the Norwegian footie fans around Norway urged Molde to suspend the player, but Solskjær and Molde refused and claimed he was innocent to proven guilty. A greyzone for Molde as they have to protect their employee as well. So they kept on playing him while all opposition fans protested with banners for every game. The case went to court and he was found not guilty. The judge found the evidence strong enough but the two laymen found that the benefit of the doubt should free him. He was still sentenced to pay the woman around 15k£ in damages as the evidence doesn't have be as strong for that. All again fair as the beneift of the doubt is a good ruling. However, the governement appealled the case and a new court was set. Prior this new court Agent Solbakken arranged for a loan move for Babacar Sarr to a Russian club (good player, but I suspect there was other motives here, maybe money under the table?). Molde, still led by Solskjær agreed to free his international license and hence he could move to Russia before the trial. Thereafter his contract with Molde was cancelled and a transfer to Saudi Arabia was arranged. For the latest transfer Solbakken claims he was not involved but whattsapp dialogue between him and Sarr showing he demands 10% is publiced. So why pay a guy 10% of salary if no involvement? And now another woman has come forward with another rape charge by the same player. So Solbakken has moved his non client to Russia and Saudi Arabia, which are two countries Norway, who has put an international warrant on the guy, will meet no response.

All this happens all the time in footie so why should people be upset? Over here because none of the regular press is wqilling to even mention this case. It is digged up by an independent footie magazine, and although it is public now, none of the regular press dares to touch it. They are to scared to be the ones boycotted by Solskjær as long as he has the position he has (He has undoubtly learned something from Fergie). Hence it is never mentioned and never spoken about in the regular press. And other clubs like Rosenborg (with ambitions to be the leading club in Nordic) have no problems continuing to do business with Solbakken. The Norwegian FA has no problem with his operations. No one dares to irritate this idiot as long as he operates under Solskjærs wings.

So please let us give him the ultimate humiliation and send him home as the major failure he is. Over here they will still crawl for him though but he will be a proven failure second time running!!

EDIT: The owner of Molde, and Solskjærs good friend, is these days in the court system in Norway himself over being raceteered by a gangster who claimed he has tons of unfavourable info about him. He has tried to solve the case outside the court system with no success so far.

Last edited:
I guess not. As an aside I once had to wear a ManUre shirt during a game of five-a-side after losing a bet. Funnily enough I played well in it, probably because I was absolutely furious.

I wish we would smash them but i can see it being 1-1 or a 2-1 to us. For some reason we very rarely turn up at old toilet. Last year i finally thought we'd give them the bumming they deserved and they still got a draw.

Plus he was a Liverpool fan as a youngster, so he's a traitorous git as well.

Yup he is a tedious little prick and tbh I had no opinion of him until his ‘couldn’t care less’ comment. It kills him deep down that all his so called worshipers know he grew up a Liverpool fan.

I don't think we can castigate Ole for being a boyhood Liverpool fan and not giving a fuck about us now, given he's spent 15 years or whatever at United.

We have more than a few boyhood Bitters in our illustrious history and we don't call them "traitors"

Although The Bitters probably do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom