• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Adama Traore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha

Very Well-Known
He looked incredible last night, albeit against tired legs. In fact, this half season has seen him improve from a muscle bound, super pacy brain fart, into a productive force of nature capable of intelligent, effective attacking play. A real weapon for any side from the bench or as a focal point starter. He's also comfortable anywhere across the front three.

A real case of potential being realised.

So, who's going to spend big on him and why are we not being consistently linked with him?

My money's on Spurs or United, but I'd love him at Anfield.

He still makes wrong decisions on the pitch and he relies far too much on his pace.

Btw many of you won't say anything so I'll say it for you. Yes, he bleaches his skin, quite obvious. That does not look like Middlesbrough Traore.

He still makes wrong decisions on the pitch and he relies far too much on his pace.

Btw many of you won't say anything so I'll say it for you. Yes, he bleaches his skin, quite obvious. That does not look like Middlesbrough Traore.
Klopp likes him, but I doubt he is a klopp signing. Klopp, normally he gives away very little on the players he is about to sign. I think last year he said Bruno Fernandes was a great player and did not sign him.

He's improved his game and has strength and pace to burn .... however he just doesn't seem like a player we'd have in this Liverpool team ; not technically skilled enough, and doesn't track back. I doubt he is a player that would suit us.

I’d also be wary of his body shape. I get the feeling he will “burn out” quicker due to carrying round such mass.

I wanted him as a punt/bench option a few years ago but I think he'll be too expensive for what he's worth now. Can see Everton wildly overpaying. I also think he's at the right level of club for with with the right manager.

He's scored 6 goals in 64 games for Wolves. At Boro, his reford was 5 in 71.

The likes of Yannick Bolasie also looked unplayable for short spells in their career.

I'd want to see at least another 18 months of proper end product before I'd have any interest in him.

If you write him a letter saying you only have 3 months left in which to achieve your bucket list, I reckon you might get lucky

He does look a different person these days.

Anyways, I’m inclined to agree with Modo. He’s looking unplayable at the moment but it’s not been long enough to know whether it’s a purple patch or not.

If you take away both City games this season he has 2 goals 2 assists in 18 games......

In Europe he has 1 goal 3 assists in 10 games.....

Yes he's a constant threat, but those numbers suggest to me he'll never be looked at by
any of the big boys in Europe

Shit, man... do you think? Matip looks darker in my avatar than he does now too... could it just be less sun over the years since his days in Spain? I hope its that....

Shit, man... do you think? Matip looks darker in my avatar than he does now too... could it just be less sun over the years since his days in Spain? I hope its that....
Nah man...has to be...

Before:
ce487950891d595c31ee036c649fa2c1.jpg

After:
06546f92827877f620e49d40f647f5ac.jpg

Or he is using his race as an excuse to use creams which contain steroids. Looking at his ridiculous increase in muscle mass, there is no way his piss is clean. He's basically played the race card, got an exemption for corticosteroid containing creams, then started taking injections to reduce the inflammation caused by his skin going whiter and/or him doing bicep curls five hours straight twice a week.

This is it then. One without a visa killed the other one that did. Case closed. Apart from the bit where he also ate his pituitary gland, which was full of undetectable human growth hormone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom