• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Adama Traore

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still makes wrong decisions on the pitch and he relies far too much on his pace.

Btw many of you won't say anything so I'll say it for you. Yes, he bleaches his skin, quite obvious. That does not look like Middlesbrough Traore.

Am I right in thinking that African skin gets darker in warmer sunnier weather, i.e. Barcelona; and that Wolverhampton might not be one of those places that gets much mediterranean sun?

Am I right in thinking that African skin gets darker in warmer sunnier weather, i.e. Barcelona; and that Wolverhampton might not be one of those places that gets much mediterranean sun?
You are absolutely right, I just came home from Egypt and I got tanned but in his case it's definitely bleach.
I don't think there's much sun in the north east.
c1b1652c7088546864c165918388e524.jpg

Or he is using his race as an excuse to use creams which contain steroids. Looking at his ridiculous increase in muscle mass, there is no way his piss is clean. He's basically played the race card, got an exemption for corticosteroid containing creams, then started taking injections to reduce the inflammation caused by his skin going whiter and/or him doing bicep curls five hours straight twice a week.
You got facts to back this up? Or simply just throw things out there and claiming one using the colour of his skin to cheat? He was already pretty buffed when he was with Boro. Hope you're not simply talking shit here.

You are absolutely right, I just came home from Egypt and I got tanned but in his case it's definitely bleach.
I don't think there's much sun in the north east.
c1b1652c7088546864c165918388e524.jpg

I thought it was a joke first.

How do you bleach your skin as a black person?

I thought it was a joke first.

How do you bleach your skin as a black person?
Face and body creams with corrosive bleaching ingredients dunno exactly what the chemicals are but they damage the skin if used frequently. You get ugly blemishes and spots as a side effect. You can see some marks on Traore's face if you look closely. Lighter skin is deemed more beautiful in certain parts of Africa.

Its probably because he rubbed his face in anger for a few years over being stuck in a shithole like Middelsborough.

Traore's muscle gain isn't outside the realms of possibility without using performance enhancing drugs. Proper nutrition, training program and good genetics, could account for his mass gain. I wouldn't just jump to the drugs conclusion.

Plus if he was on PEDs it would more than likely be growth hormones in the off season rather than corticosteroids

You got facts to back this up? Or simply just throw things out there and claiming one using the colour of his skin to cheat? He was already pretty buffed when he was with Boro. Hope you're not simply talking shit here.

Speculation is a better way of putting it.

Speculation is an understatement when throwing accusation of one using his race to gain advantage. I call it spewing bullshit.

The alternative is using corticosteroids because he believes his original colour and/or race are inferior. Which is a far more disgusting and vile piece of speculation you are happily making. So save your lectures and refer to team sky who cheated by using the same steroid that you find in skin bleaching creams:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...e-drug-heart-team-sky-doping-controversy/amp/

We love Mane, we Love Salah for what they give this team. But there is something to be said about players like:

Sane,
Zaha,
Traore

They are able to run fast and dribble to beat defensive lines with regularity without relying on others to help them. This is what I feel we lack at times, I know both Salah and Mane can provide these moments but both their sizes and physical attributes causes them to lose the ball. The above three are very good, and are like steamrollers when they come at you - there may not be a goal, a good pass / assist at the end of it, but it can make an opposition defence very wary and tired, and relieve any pressure on your own team.

Origi is capable of that, & I think once klopp finished honing his all round game more he'll show him how to use that strength to do that when required.

Origi is capable of that, & I think once klopp finished honing his all round game more he'll show him how to use that strength to do that when required.

I know - but you get what I mean ? - for the record it is one of the reasons I get excited more than others on this site when Origi comes on, I actually love watching him take on defenders. I honestly had such high hopes that Jordan Ibe would be that type of player (or develop into one), but it was not meant to be.

The alternative is using corticosteroids because he believes his original colour and/or race are inferior. Which is a far more disgusting and vile piece of speculation you are happily making. So save your lectures and refer to team sky who cheated by using the same steroid that you find in skin bleaching creams:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...e-drug-heart-team-sky-doping-controversy/amp/

I concur with the medical experts quoted in the article. Can't see how corticosteroids would be performance enhancing except if being used to suppress an inflammatory disease, which would then be a medical use.

We love Mane, we Love Salah for what they give this team. But there is something to be said about players like:

Sane,
Zaha,
Traore

They are able to run fast and dribble to beat defensive lines with regularity without relying on others to help them. This is what I feel we lack at times, I know both Salah and Mane can provide these moments but both their sizes and physical attributes causes them to lose the ball. The above three are very good, and are like steamrollers when they come at you - there may not be a goal, a good pass / assist at the end of it, but it can make an opposition defence very wary and tired, and relieve any pressure on your own team.

Sané is not like the other 2, hes been consistently excellent in one of the best teams in Europe over the last 3 years. Traore has been superb for about 3 months but he would need to continue that form for the rest of this season and next before Id put him in the same category as Sané.

I dont think Origi has the technique or close control to be an effective dribbler. Hes got good pace and strength but thats more in the ability to create 5 yards for himself and get a shot away than the ability to go past fullbacks from a dead start with the ball at his feet.

I don’t agree with those saying he should show at least another year of high level footy before considering him for a transfer. That’s not how scouting works unless you’re Man Utd or other dickhead teams that go in and overpay for supposed known quantities (often in the decline).
Traore was worth maybe 20-30m in the summer, probably worth 50m now, and if he keeps up his form will probably be worth 80M+ next summer.
Would have been a great squad option but will certainly not be worth it down the line.

I don’t agree with those saying he should show at least another year of high level footy before considering him for a transfer. That’s not how scouting works unless you’re Man Utd or other dickhead teams that go in and overpay for supposed known quantities (often in the decline).
Traore was worth maybe 20-30m in the summer, probably worth 50m now, and if he keeps up his form will probably be worth 80M+ next summer.
Would have been a great squad option but will certainly not be worth it down the line.

I think the fact that he does not score that many goals (at the moment) will go against his transfer value. Sane for instance - played 134 games for man city, scored 39, with 45 assists. Then Zaha who has 344 games for crystal palace, 56 goals, and 67 assists. But you can account for Sane playing in a much better team. Still these guys can score goals and provide loads of assists and can do the running/dribbling that Traore is doing, so their value will be considerably more.

You are speculating on something that have no clue whether it happens or he actually did that, and you're basing it on the colour of his skin (him using his race to gain excuse). I raise your "cream for skin" to grow his biceps with this...

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02245953

I do believe you're taking a lot of leaf off the man you respected very much back at the States with that sort of wild speculation.... no?

For a lad that started at Barcelona he’s taken a long time to produce an end product, he’ll need to do it consistently for another 18 months to warrant a move to any of the big boys imo.

You are speculating on something that have no clue whether it happens or he actually did that, and you're basing it on the colour of his skin (him using his race to gain excuse). I raise your "cream for skin" to grow his biceps with this...

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02245953

I do believe you're taking a lot of leaf off the man you respected very much back at the States with that sort of wild speculation.... no?

I call. This "study" tested 1mg and its effect no further out than the following day. Imagine you tested 1mg of uranium in the same way, then concluded it had no effect, so let's use it to make chickens fat...

The study is fake news. They did the test not to get the truth, but to get the paycheck. Otherwise they would test a range of milligrammes, administered over a range of periods, and then measure the effect over a range of times into the future.

Alas, their own study even found chemical changes caused by the 1mg after a single day, and found the dopers were less tired than the clean cyclists as long as they were not going flat out. That requires further investigation and a delay to the paycheck. Hence just shrug your shoulders, publish your fake news conclusion, job's done.

I think Traore’s upturn in form and performance is in line with Klopps comments. That he now has a manager that play him in a system that suits him and utilizes his strengths. It could be that he’ll turn into a bit part speed merchant again at another team, its to early to tell.

That said, he looked very impressive against City and in the cameo against us.

I concur with the medical experts quoted in the article. Can't see how corticosteroids would be performance enhancing except if being used to suppress an inflammatory disease, which would then be a medical use.
The inflammation seems to be in his muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom