• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovren just had cramp according to klopp

So he should be fine , Gomez looked fine , so not as if we're without a replacement but without matip , it's obviously a concern if only two central defenders are fit
Good news then

79801413_10214749268381450_446311582398414848_o.jpg

Naby is going to be a baller if he gets a long run of good game time. I believe.
anyone that dislike or disagrees with this deserves to be a Manc fan (IDGAF whther they are blue or red)
Naby showed what he should be and what we want him to be.
I`d hate for Klopps and the Clubs investment to be wasted in him.

Naby just don`t be a Carroll FFS.

It is so pleasing that so many contributing to goals. Even players who had not played for a while. Would have been fantastic for Jones to have scored.

Very inconsistent. Some terrible passages but. Goal and an assist is fantastic coming off a long lay off.

If he could keep that up he would be a great player for us.

He won’t though. Injured again by mid Jan.

Odd review - starts of negative and then throws in the two goal contributing plays, while forgetting he was overall excellent - despite 'some terrible passages'.
You're like Brendan and Lucas ...

Odd review - starts of negative and then throws in the two goal contributing plays, while forgetting he was overall excellent - despite 'some terrible passages'.
You're like Brendan and Lucas ...

I reviewed him like his performance he started off poorly and improved when switched.

Hopefully he continues the impact he had after the switch and I’ll be happy.

If he stays fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom