• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFCON

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s about 10 people all whom brought vuvuzelas in this Ethiopia Cape Verde match.

Jesus christ, if Senegal that reliant on Sadio then they aint got no chance.

Only through ball? Fuck were the rest of them doing then.

Sadio v Naby on Friday.

Whats the chances the 2 end up challenging for a ball and both tear their abductor and out for 6 months>
Is the final scene of one of the Rocky movies, two punches landing at the same time?

Well, that's the career ending moment for these 2.

Is the final scene of one of the Rocky movies, two punches landing at the same time?

Well, that's the career ending moment for these 2.

Apollo gets up to win that fight and Rocky goes on to be a multiple champion thereafter...

So there!!!!

Salah a confirmed time traveller

5353tm8871b81.jpg

As a person of African descent...I know this sounds racist as fuck...but when I watch AFCON games I sometimes feel the urge to start humming that Benny Hill song.

As a person of African descent, I don't really watch AFCON much since the Benni era ended.

Wait, have I seen that right? Steven Caulker?????

I think Guinea or Mali who are another 1 with about 4-5 Kamara's and Diarra's, Traore's etc.

Wait, have I seen that right? Steven Caulker?????

I think Guinea or Mali who are another 1 with about 4-5 Kamara's and Diarra's, Traore's etc.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/59700039

[article]Former England international Steven Caulker is now eligible to play for Sierra Leone and could be selected for next month's Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.

The 29-year-old former Tottenham defender was given official clearance on Friday by football's world governing body Fifa to represent the West African country.

"I can confirm that the player's status chamber of Fifa has just cleared Caulker to represent Sierra Leone," the country's football association president Thomas Daddy Brima told BBC Sport Africa.

Nine years ago Caulker won a single cap for England in a 4-2 loss to Sweden in a friendly match, even weighing in with a goal.

His selection by the Three Lions came after he had played every single minute of Great Britain's campaign at the 2012 London Olympics.

He is eligible to swap allegiances under Fifa regulations and he qualifies to play for the Leone Stars through his paternal grandfather, who is from Sierra Leone.

In October Caulker took part in a training camp with Sierra Leone and played in an unofficial friendly match against a Moroccan team of home-based players.
[/article]

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/59700039

[article]Former England international Steven Caulker is now eligible to play for Sierra Leone and could be selected for next month's Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.

The 29-year-old former Tottenham defender was given official clearance on Friday by football's world governing body Fifa to represent the West African country.

"I can confirm that the player's status chamber of Fifa has just cleared Caulker to represent Sierra Leone," the country's football association president Thomas Daddy Brima told BBC Sport Africa.

Nine years ago Caulker won a single cap for England in a 4-2 loss to Sweden in a friendly match, even weighing in with a goal.

His selection by the Three Lions came after he had played every single minute of Great Britain's campaign at the 2012 London Olympics.

He is eligible to swap allegiances under Fifa regulations and he qualifies to play for the Leone Stars through his paternal grandfather, who is from Sierra Leone.

In October Caulker took part in a training camp with Sierra Leone and played in an unofficial friendly match against a Moroccan team of home-based players.
[/article]

Haha are they playing him as a striker ?

Oh my, that's really Steven Caulker.

After seeing that interview & seeing how much it would mean to him then I am rooting for Egypt to win (although sadly I don't think they have much of a chance)

& If he wins it it may change his mind to signing a new contract with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom