• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s obviously not shit but how good Is he?
Worthy of 50 mill +£?

Big risk with this signing

Well, considering we got Salah for £35m we can probably afford to give Roma a little extra for Becker

Let’s do this.

I’m feeling greedy.

After Alisson, let’s wrap up the Fekir deal, then sign Max Meyer on a free.

Once that’s sorted... CB, and we’re good to go.

Well, I didn't want him, I think it is too much money, but fucking world record fee for a keeper after making world record bid for defender, I'm liking our chutzpah. I for one welcome our Lizard overlords....
If only they would stop selling our best player.

If only they would stop selling our best player.

Well we've just signed Salah long term. Didn't want to sell Suarez ('what are they smoking?') until he gnawed his way out, and as for Coutinho, they resisted until Klopp made the call. Do you feel they've been hawking our best players around for the best price? I really don't.

Last edited:
Well we've just signed Salah long term. Didn't want to sell Suarez ('what are they smoking?') until he bit his gnawed out, and as for Coutinho, they resisted until Klopp made the call. Do you feel they've been hawking our best players around for the best price? I really don't.
Oh no not at all. But lets be real, we can sign who we want, if the Owen, Mcmanaman, Fower, Mascherano, Alonso, Torres, Suarez, Coutinho line keeps getting added to we will struggle to show any kind of consistent success.

If we keep that front three and keep building the world is our lobster.

53 mil upfront + 9 mil in add-ons as per the Echo.

Say we've come in because Real dropped their interest.

As per Di Marzio, Klopp has spoken with Alisson, and he wants to move here.

I would hope that this is a sign of a recognition we're really not far aware from having a team and a squad capable of challenging on all fronts. Spending the money on Van Dijk made a huge difference and if Alisson can have a similar impact we could have a very strong team going into the season.

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom