• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

.. and we're off! New Season starts tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. I out money in a double draw for Saints and City game. Nice that I also bet on us leading at least by two at half time.

Arsenal looking quite good today annoyingly. Their attack creating some lovely stuff

Second goal came from the opposition half where guendouzi didn't press.

Two assists from Mendy.
Citeh havnt been at their best but enough to despatch Arsenal.

Watched ... first game for city but i thought they looked less intense than last season. Arsenal improvement is there to see they just need to play together more.

Arsenal looked like they're trying to play exactly like us.

Except they don't have the right personnel at all, so it's not working.

Kinda flattering really.

DFEA3084-52E5-4321-8584-B587583325E0.png

End season

We’ll destroy that arsenal team. They were wank.
They are managed by the manager that gave us a lesson in the europa final. By the time we face them its gonna be tough. I dont think city had it all in that game against arsenal....arsenal had some good chances but they were fluffing their lines each time ... that sort of thing just takes a few games to work out.

We’re a different team now. We are ruthless. City today we’re running at about 80% of what we can do and won comfortably.

OMG. If that SJW appeasing pundit on Sky wasn't enough, fuck knows how Souness didn't slap her, Arsenal Fan TV have replaced Robbie with another SJW feminist female presenter.

Just what is the fucking point of football anymore. No wonder that poor bastard stole the plane and ended it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom