• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t eat that American shite. I go to an Irish supermarket in queens to get British or Irish chocolate.

Star bars are amazing.

I like those xanax bars.

Anyways, you can get the coach for 225 quid:

Liverpool coach travel to Kiev for the Champions League Cup Final
Return Coach Travel
Allocated Seats Ensuring all Your Family & Friends Are Sat Togethe
Return Cross Channel Ferries
10 Hours Free Time in Kiev
For more information & booking visit our website: https://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/liverpool-travel-to-kiev
Thursday 24th May
08.30 Liverpool. Arkles Lane
08.45 Liverpool. The Rocket
09.00 Burtonwood Services M62
09.30 Knutsford Services M6 Southbound
10.00 Keele Services M6 Southbound
11.00 Birmingham Int/Airport Train Station
12.15 Oxford Services M4
14.00 Cobham Services M25
15.00 Maidstone Services
15.45 Dover Docks
This journey involves a 10 hour rest break in Warsaw (Poland). We arrive in Warsaw midday and depart from Central Station at Midnight.
You'll need to book your own hotel room
Were going on a road trip
Before booking we need you to understand this is a 3500 mile round trip, something to tell the grandkids about. We'll endeavour to make this trip as comfortable as possible hot/cold drinks being served to your seat and plenty of videos to watch.
There's a 10 hour rest break in Warsaw (Poland) in both directions, it's your choice if you want to book yourself a hotel room?
Day 1: Depart from your chosen pick up point and travel to Dover for our cross channel ferry. (Put watches forward 1 hour) We now continue our journey overnight through France, Belgium and into Germany.
Day 2: Once we've crossed the German/Polish border we continue our journey arriving in Warsaw just after midday where you'll be dropped off at Central Station.
Day 3: We depart Central Station at midnight and continue our journey, crossing into the Ukraine in the early hours.(Put watches forward another hour) We arrive in Kiev mid morning where you can spend rest of the day savouring the pre-match atmosphere (Drinking) Coaches depart from the stadium one hour after the match/extra time/penalties and travel back to Warsaw. (Watches back one hour)
Day 4: Arrive back at Central Station approx 11.00 Depart Central Station at 21.00 and retrace our journey back to our channel port.
Day 5: Arrive back in Dover approx 4pm (Watches back One hour) Arriving back in Liverpool approx 10pm.
More details & bookings

https://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/liverpool-travel-to-kiev

Imagine being on that bus through 3 sets of customs with the whole thing stinking of skunk and thirty odd 15 year olds with kinder eggs filled with lemo shoved up their arse.

That bus is getting pulled at Knutsford services and everyone is going to jail

Bounty bars are the gin and tonic of chocolate. Usually enjoyed by post menopausal women.

Bounty, xanax, gin, tonic, me and your mum. Boss.
Are you saying my mum is also enjoyed by post menopausal women?

Maybe my mates were right when they said my folks were a couple of swingers.

I like those xanax bars.

Anyways, you can get the coach for 225 quid:

Liverpool coach travel to Kiev for the Champions League Cup Final
Return Coach Travel
Allocated Seats Ensuring all Your Family & Friends Are Sat Togethe
Return Cross Channel Ferries
10 Hours Free Time in Kiev
For more information & booking visit our website: https://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/liverpool-travel-to-kiev
Thursday 24th May
08.30 Liverpool. Arkles Lane
08.45 Liverpool. The Rocket
09.00 Burtonwood Services M62
09.30 Knutsford Services M6 Southbound
10.00 Keele Services M6 Southbound
11.00 Birmingham Int/Airport Train Station
12.15 Oxford Services M4
14.00 Cobham Services M25
15.00 Maidstone Services
15.45 Dover Docks
This journey involves a 10 hour rest break in Warsaw (Poland). We arrive in Warsaw midday and depart from Central Station at Midnight.
You'll need to book your own hotel room
Were going on a road trip
Before booking we need you to understand this is a 3500 mile round trip, something to tell the grandkids about. We'll endeavour to make this trip as comfortable as possible hot/cold drinks being served to your seat and plenty of videos to watch.
There's a 10 hour rest break in Warsaw (Poland) in both directions, it's your choice if you want to book yourself a hotel room?
Day 1: Depart from your chosen pick up point and travel to Dover for our cross channel ferry. (Put watches forward 1 hour) We now continue our journey overnight through France, Belgium and into Germany.
Day 2: Once we've crossed the German/Polish border we continue our journey arriving in Warsaw just after midday where you'll be dropped off at Central Station.
Day 3: We depart Central Station at midnight and continue our journey, crossing into the Ukraine in the early hours.(Put watches forward another hour) We arrive in Kiev mid morning where you can spend rest of the day savouring the pre-match atmosphere (Drinking) Coaches depart from the stadium one hour after the match/extra time/penalties and travel back to Warsaw. (Watches back one hour)
Day 4: Arrive back at Central Station approx 11.00 Depart Central Station at 21.00 and retrace our journey back to our channel port.
Day 5: Arrive back in Dover approx 4pm (Watches back One hour) Arriving back in Liverpool approx 10pm.
More details & bookings

https://www.coachinnovations.co.uk/liverpool-travel-to-kiev
So you arent booking? Im tempted as fuck but not if I know no one

You'll make loads of mates on it, and it won't matter if you haven't got a ticket.

Id take my share of the wheel and bring Drifters, Lion Bars and Double deckers

If you have 4 people rotating it's not bad at all and a great life experience

Don't forget Ribena and tea bags you don't know who you might meet along the way

Yeah I really would. If anyone I knew was getting on that bus id get involved

I would estimate outside of kids being born etc even going alone that would be a story you'd tell for decades and you'd make a bus load of new friends and bring them into the crazy world of SCM.

You could even have a live thread along the way like a diary.

SCM deserves it.

Do it!

Also Bounties, Snickers, Lion bars and double deckers are shite.

Give me a Twix, crunche, Yorke or Caramel bar any day.

For the old school stuff a he man bar or a care bear bar

Hi, everyone.
Kyiv is a great city with good people.
So we all see that there is a problem with hotel rates ( it`s just like madness) and many citizens of Kyiv wants to help.
So here is the group where you can find FREE accommodation for CL. It is called
Kyiv FREE couch for football fans 26/05/18
(unfornunately I can`t post the link because I`m new here, but you can easily find it in Facebook)
Just check the group and I hope you will find what you are looking for.

And if you are traveling as a group check holiday houses in Kiev at booking com - some prises are almost like usual for example aprx 1000 euro for the house for 6-10 people with private territory and free parking, BBQ etc. I even found the home that we rented for our guests last summer and the price is not much higher.

Last edited:
And more info about Kyiv events just before , during or after CL final.

I know that lots of you are going to the final in Kyiv. (by the way it is right to write Kyiv not Kiev) And it is my hometown.
So just want to tell you that it is not so scary here. It is really nice city and friendly people ( mostly))).
And if you are planning to stay here for longer or come here a couple of days or even a week before the final - you will never be bored. As this month is full of different festivals.
For example
- Kyiv lights festival (may 18-20) - amazing light, 3d mapping, VJ show with lots of international guests and artists. 6 different locations at the same time and amazing performances.
- Craft Beer Fest (may 26-27) - more than 30 beer maker and more than 100 sorts of beer at one place.
- Precompression Kyiv (may 26) – Ukraine’s first official regional Burning Man event :
Precompression is one of reunion events for the local burner community...
- official Kyiv city day (starting may 27) - lots of concersts and other activities around the city.
etc.
During the football finals - there will be 4 fan zones in different locations of the city.
Also you will be able to buy something like a tourist map \ pass called "Kyiv Pass" - this Kyiv pass give you free entrance to some museums, discounts, free Kyiv metro trips (limited trips) etc.

Anyway I know that now you are facing some problems with flight tickets, accomodation etc. like my friends & relatives from Germany did a week ago. But we managed all this. So I want to tell you that Kyiv is really nice city with good people - so you defenetly should come to support you fav team!
And if somebody need some advice I will be glad to help.

I asked one of the Ukrainian mafia, apparently Kiev is nice this time of year, local beers are pretty cheap. She has a house but she rents it out ascend isn't interested in renting it out to any football fans for one weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom