• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Apologies no2

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Might be my fault yesterday that Liverpool got humiliated.. I jinxed it..

I should have known better...

We will be fine, Adrian never dropped points in the PL for Liverpool

Played 11 won 11

Better than any of Evertons winning streaks which currently stands at 4

Be gentle..

Last edited:
6TR & DB should self isolate together?
Are you mad ...
They'll either invent the atom bomb and accidentally put a hole in Oz, and we cannot risk Ryan like that ... or they'll piss COVID off enough that they'll cancel footy.

I think we all know whose really to blame.

Macca and his negative energy stinking out the place....

I think we all know whose really to blame.

Macca and his negative energy stinking out the place....

Behave. He's fuming because of the club, and whilst I don't agree completely with him, k understand it.

It's not the ranting of a madman, it's valid criticism

Behave. He's fuming because of the club, and whilst I don't agree completely with him, k understand it.

It's not the ranting of a madman, it's valid criticism

He makes every single discussion personal as if disagreeing or questioning his view is a hangable offence.

It’s appalling.

He makes every single discussion personal as if disagreeing or questioning his view is a hangable offence.

It’s appalling.

Disagree, I think you need to read some of his posts with a fresh mind and see them for what they are - a passionate supporter with a great grasp of the game, the mechanics around it and sound logic. Grow a thicker skin if you think the posts are appalling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom