• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are we spending 150m on Bellingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the word I heard months ago. This transfer has been so long in the process. Who knows if it will work out but the story about the parents being very cool about LFC is definitely something I heard and posted here I believe. :)
His mummy still makes his bed, mummy knows what's best for Jude.

Maybe a can of surstromning as well, so we can chase away the non believers from the camp?

@doctor_mac will bring the good beans out for this camp. Only the best from the best is required to get this over the line.
Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 12.49.12.png

Can we offer Keita with a free years supply of horse placenta for a couple mill off?

Throw in Morton and we just need to find the other 120-30M.

I'm sure if we wanna get Bellingham in January, sending them Keita as a sweetener leaves us only needing another 150mil

Can we offer Keita with a free years supply of horse placenta for a couple mill off?

Throw in Morton and we just need to find the other 120-30M.

We will provide all Dortmund fans who attend Naby's first game with a free personally autographed copy of "Intensity".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom