• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are you Sancho? No! I AM Sancho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's done well over there so can't really argue. Especially with the dearth of decent wide players

Ooooh a new member who hasn't been hounded out of the forums.. Welcome Hestu. Welcome to the wild wild west.

Sorry Doc.. You have some sleuthing yet to do.. I didn't see any grand unmasking in that thread.

Sorry Doc.. You have some sleuthing yet to do.. I didn't see any grand unmasking in that thread.
While our "great reveals" get all the attention most of our work is done quietly and covertly in the background.
Despite working tirelessly on behalf of the site, we are far too modest to go looking for the acclaim our work deserves.

While our "great reveals" get all the attention most of our work is done quietly and covertly in the background.
Despite working tirelessly on behalf of the site, we are far too modest to go looking for the acclaim our work deserves.

He is being very careful though– I would say, too careful. The fact that he hides his profile is an obvious statement that he is a wrong'un, but doesn't want to make it easy for those unheralded guardians of the site.

@Hestu is no Moriarty.

I don't even get thanks for making the tea. If I was even allowed to do that.

*hoovers*

This game of cat and mouse doctor may not end at a waterfall....but it will end in your disgraced exit from sleuthing

I see you in 5 years, unconscious in a hovel; Tourniquet still wrapped tightly around an ever increasingly purpling arm. An unclasped needle, still under the skin, dropping down your forearm. Your colleagues and acquaintances have long gone. Count; gone back to a more stable job. Manwithnoname left you years ago. You still wince when you remember the slap you gave him for interrupting your deduction process, in another fruitless alleyway for a conclusion to your abject failure. You dream of your failure. How you were bested. You dream of a Korok.

I am your white whale. Bit the real issue is...are you hunting the truth, or for your own glory?

This game of cat and mouse doctor may not end at a waterfall....but it will end in your disgraced exit from sleuthing

I see you in 5 years, unconscious in a hovel; Tourniquet still wrapped tightly around an ever increasingly purpling arm. An unclasped needle, still under the skin, dropping down your forearm. Your colleagues and acquaintances have long gone. Count; gone back to a more stable job. Manwithnoname left you years ago. You still wince when you remember the slap you gave him for interrupting your deduction process, in another fruitless alleyway for a conclusion to your abject failure. You dream of your failure. How you were bested. You dream of a Korok.

Oh. Another autistic nerd.

Just what we needed.

Have a like.
Your jib. Its cut well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom