• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atletico Madrid v Liverpool - Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
By no means is the ref responsible for this result because we've been really poor but... this ref is awful

The disappointing thing about this performance is that in two ten minute spells we played exactly as we needed to to beat these cunts, but we haven't kept it up, we've been complacent and lazy knowing we can rely on the Anfield factor, but that could well backfire.

Commentator's right. It has been stop start stop start we can't get any momentum at all bar a few 5 mins spells.

Please let us beat these cunts at Anfield.
We’ve got some work to do, so lets get it done.

We probably shouldn't have given up a goal in the first 4 minutes.

I don't see some huge drop off in how we're playing. We haven't looked amazing for long stretches of this season. European competition is different. This team isn't some pile of shit that eventually falls apart, they're a different, more annoying pile of shit.

88 mins I'll never get back.

Probably enjoyed the last 5 mins of BVB PSG that I did whole of this crap fest junk

We didn't create enough tonight. A fair few sub par performances.

Thought their LB (Lodl?) And Thomas played exceptional games.

Ref was horrid.

Should make for a very hostile second leg. Let them have their win.

Fucking shit subs from Klopp that made no impact what so fucking ever.

Worst thing is we lost to a shit fucking side to a fucking shit goal you normally see in league 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom