• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Australian Open 2010(non violent)

Murray is improving, no question, getting to another major final is a huge positive for him. At 22, there is no doubt his best years are ahead of him.

Feel gutted for Murray that he's coming of age & Federer just isnt stopping, he's like a fucking metronome. Were it not for him Murray would be taking Nadals crown IMO.

I wouldn't be so sure of that myself FFF. Nadal is still not 100% fit and when he does get back to full strength, he will be the man to beat. He is a freak of nature tbf.

Wow!!

We have our own Ron Atkinson now.

I think Ryan's avatar needs to be permanently changed into whoever he was comparing to a gorilla.

[quote author=Stu link=topic=38554.msg1046794#msg1046794 date=1264955351]
I wouldn't be so sure of that myself FFF. Nadal is still not 100% fit and when he does get back to full strength, he will be the man to beat. He is a freak of nature tbf.
[/quote]

Nadal's likely to be retired within 5-6 years.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=38554.msg1046650#msg1046650 date=1264935983]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=38554.msg1046615#msg1046615 date=1264923135]
I must have been drunk when I typed that.

It was obviously a joke, but apologies nonetheless.
[/quote]Ryan you don't need me preaching to you I'm sure, but that remark goes way past 'joke'.
It's gross and totally unnacceptable.
We made it clear recently that wherever possible we would not inform 'in thread' regarding bans, but in a case like this an exception needs to be made, as we need to make it very clear that this isn't acceptble on this site, so with that in mind you have a 2 day break from the site.

Andy.
[/quote]

No arguments here Oncy. I don't even recall typing it.

Themn, Asim, and everyone else - my wholehearted apologies.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=38554.msg1046769#msg1046769 date=1264952327]
Feel gutted for Murray that he's coming of age & Federer just isnt stopping, he's like a fucking metronome. Were it not for him Murray would be taking Nadals crown IMO.
[/quote]

Big call. Nadal has been injured.

At his best he is still clear of Murray who definately is improving but looks like his confidence is still fragile.

Fed is on another planet.

Funniest thing during the whole tournament.. and I swear I saw this.

2 idiots during one of Nadals matches had written on 2 bigs pieces of card and held them up in front of the cameras.

One card said "GO" the other said "NAD".

I shit you not.

Back
Top Bottom