• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AUSTRALIANS

Ryan

The Prophet
I'll set up an AFL tipping comp if there's enough interest. I know we missed Rd 1, but we can start from this weekend if y'all like.

Answer yes to this thing by Friday, and I'll set one up. Winner gets prestige, limelight, and a lot of other non-comittal stuff.

Cheers.

Missed this but count me in amigo. I've just done the works one for the last two weeks.

Send me the details.

Where's Dreamy?

There's no point in setting it up for you and I just yet mate. I'll PM all the Australians cos they've probably not seen this yet, and we can get it going for next week.

Who is there?
Dreamy
Roopy
Marq
FasterBlade

Who else?

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=39553.msg1080795#msg1080795 date=1270171925]
There's no point in setting it up for you and I just yet mate. I'll PM all the Australians cos they've probably not seen this yet, and we can get it going for next week.

Who is there?
Dreamy
Roopy
Marq
FasterBlade

Who else?
[/quote]

remind me to kick you in the nuts next time I see you - just so as you remember I'm still here.

Fucks sake.

Cheers Ryan, I'm in.

I'm sitting on 11 from the first two rounds in another comp, so this feels like a fresh start.

Cheers boys, don't forget to tip this week.

I'll try and set up some sort of reminder.

Cool.

Are there any other Australians? I've pm'd Marq and Mistadobalina, but no reply.

Week 1's results:

1 Garry O'Neill 5
2 Mike Livingstone 5
3 TheFasterBlade 5
4 Jack 4
5 Patrick Dillon 3
6 Ryan O'Hare 3

Motherfucker.

My roughie (North) has cost me a perfect round with a nine point margin.

They're a fucking rabble and from now on I'm only tipping them if they're playing Richmond.

Leaderboard after 2 rounds...

1 TheFasterBlade 12
2 Mike Livingstone 12
3 Garry O'Neill 12
4 Jack 11
5 Patrick Dillon 8
6 Ryan O'Hare 8

Ryan your as bad as me at this. I friggin won the thing at work last year.

At least my Super coach won every leauge it was in.

2107 points.

Back
Top Bottom