• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Bet of the weekend

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan O' Neill

Well-Known
Just thought it might be good to have a best bets of the weekend thread here. Easy to say in hindsight, but I was telling anyone who would listen in the pub that West Ham were stupidly good odds last weekend at home to a newly promoted Cardiff 19/20. Being not very rich and a bit of a pussy gambler I only had 20 quid on it, but was still nice to win. Any good bets in any of the divisions this weekend? I reckon Fulham at home to Arsenal are a good bet. Arsenal rocked by injuries and will be off the back of a very tough trip to Turkey. I'll have to double check the odds though.

I'm looking at 3.................

Laying Fleetwood winning at Hartlepool @ 2.34
Laying Charlton @ 2.02 to beat Doncaster
Laying Derby to win at Yeovil @ 2.30

I'll narrow this down to one once I see the team news.

I like as close to certs. Southampton 4/6 at home to Sunderland and over 2.5 goals in Everton vs West Brom 8/11. Seeing Arsenal cruise last night makes me less confident that they'll be knackered come Saturday.

"Close to certs".................Would you not consider Man City winning away at cardiff more of cert? I like your bet Aidan and reckon Saints should win but 4/6 hardly represents stonking value.

I reckon Hartlepool winning or drawing at home to Fleetwood is much better value (similar price.....8/11) and has every bit as much chance of coming up as the saints bet.

I rarely do multiple bets (maybe about 4 times per season) but I reckon I'm gonna do a Yeovil, Hartlepool, Donny treble.

What do reckon about our game? 3/1 Villa looks very tempting to me.......I'd price them at 9/4 max.

I'd avoid Arsenal the weekend.

@Aidan O' Neill, I really like Southampton at home but the 4/6 isn't great. Are you doing them?

I think I might open an account and follow some of your bets Pesam. I know nothing about the lower league.

I'd avoid Arsenal the weekend.

@Aidan O' Neill, I really like Southampton at home but the 4/6 isn't great. Are you doing them?

I think I might open an account and follow some of your bets Pesam. I know nothing about the lower league.

I might even risk a Premier League selection this week but unfortunately it's Villa, they shouldn't be 3/1 to beat us.

I think my Brother has a Ladbrokes account and if so I'll ask him to do a 4-fold yankee for me; Villa, Yeovil, Hartlepool and Doncaster. I reckon all 4 of them have a chance at odds of 3/1, 13/5, 5/2 and 3/1 respectively. If at least 2 come in I should get a few quid back.

My main bets will probably be a lay of each of their opponents winning (on Betfair).

I might even risk a Premier League selection this week but unfortunately it's Villa, they shouldn't be 3/1 to beat us.

I think my Brother has a Ladbrokes account and if so I'll ask him to do a 4-fold yankee for me; Villa, Yeovil, Hartlepool and Doncaster. I reckon all 4 of them have a chance at odds of 3/1, 13/5, 5/2 and 3/1 respectively. If at least 2 come in I should get a few quid back.

My main bets will probably be a lay of each of their opponents winning (on Betfair).

Donny 3-0 up at Charlton after just half an hour but the ref has taken them off due to the rain. Could be match abandoned!

Donny 3-0 up at Charlton after just half an hour but the ref has taken them off due to the rain. Could be match abandoned!
I won't be overly impressed, why can't they call they Hartlepool game off instead!

Laying Wolves winning at Port Vale, they should win but should be about 2.4 and not 1.96.

Some good PL games on the weekend after this

Liverpool to beat Swansea

Tottenham to beat Norwich

Arsenal to beat Sunderland

Odds and bits to follow.

PSG to beat Bordeaux 1-0/2-0/2-1
Aston Villa to beat Newcastle 1-0/2-0/2-1
Bayern Munich to beat Hanover 96 1-0/2-0/2-1

This is a three leg multi, i have to put each bet on individually so it's 27 bets, for the $1 at current odds my minimum collect would be $337 and maximum $850 for an outlay of $27

it's a correct score bet,
You Back PSG to win 1-0. Aston Villa to win 1-0 Bayern to win 1-0.
Then for your 2nd bet it will be PSG to win 1-0 Aston Villa 1-0 Bayern 2-0
Third Bet PSG 1-0, Aston Villa 1-0 Bayern 2-1
Fourth PSG 1-0 Aston Villa 2-0 Bayern 1-0, and so on. It's a multi bet so for example my first bet i got odds of
PSG 1-0 $6 Aston Villa 1-0 $10 Bayern 1-0 $10 so should the results fall my way i would win $600, but to make sure I cover every result from 1-0 to 2-1 with PSG, Aston Villa and Bayern winning i have put on 27 bets at $1. I got one mid week in the World cup qualifiers, Italty 2-1 Greece 1-0 Iceland 2-1 payed $340,

Ok. Apart from the opening weekend I've proved I know nothing about football or gambling given I had an Arsenal and Aston Villa double backed. Stupid Villa. Swansea away to Palace might be ok odds next weekend. Other games the odds will be quite short.

£120 laying Burnley winning at Donny tonight to win £97

The price is crazy, Burnley are 2.24 to win tonight but I reckon they'll be at best 2.40 later and IMO should be about 2.60

I've dumped heavily on the Chavs and Barca double tonight (2.20).
I don't know anything about Steau Bucharest but Chelsea should be too good for them and I can't see Celtic getting anything tonight. Good luck B4PM.

Cheers mate. I was shitting it whilst watching the Barca game.

I've dumped on a Juve/PSG double for tonight (2.34).

South Africa to beat the All blacks. (Evens)
South Africa to win the championship outright. (6/1)

Man City, Scum and South Africa at 6/1

Newcastle and Southampton to win @ 6/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom