• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Bet of the weekend

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chesterfield 0-0 Wigan......The Chesterfield price is 9/4 and rising so I'm gonna gradually back them until I get my liability on them down to zero whilst hopefully leaving about a £50-£60 profit on Wigan or the draw.

Chesterfield 0-0 Wigan......The Chesterfield price is 9/4 and rising so I'm gonna gradually back them until I get my liability on them down to zero whilst hopefully leaving about a £50-£60 profit on Wigan or the draw.
Bugger, I managed to lay £10 of it off before the Chesterfield goal. I'm now -£90 on Chesterfield, +£80 Wigan and + £75 Draw.

Hope I don't let you down. Good start though...Exeter are 1 up.
I only threw a few quid on, I never bet more than I can afford to lose! £10 on a few trebles & accas & another tenner on Exeter cos it looked a decent price.

If all stays as is I'll get nothing on the trebles & accas & make a quid or so overall due to Exeter winning.

Can't complain.

I only threw a few quid on, I never bet more than I can afford to lose! £10 on a few trebles & accas & another tenner on Exeter cos it looked a decent price.

If all stays as is I'll get nothing on the trebles & accas & make a quid or so overall due to Exeter winning.

Can't complain.
Fair enough. The Chesterfield one surprises me but I will continue to bet against them in future weeks. The good thing is my half time bet on the "2-0 and you fucked it up" thread should cover my losses near enough on the Chesterfield bet (as long as Morecambe don't throw it away).

Managed to cash out one treble for a couple of quid profit despite Oldham being two nil down (skybet fucked up there I think), so could make a couple of quid more.

Small winnings but small stakes, a profit is a profit!

Cheers Aidan, happy with 11/1 and 7/2 (Georgia) winners yesterday from 3 bets, its been a promising start to the season. Did you do Norn Iron to win?

Nope. Had a double on wales and turkey thrusday. Was going roll it on the nordies, but a 92nd minute Latvia equaliser ruined that.

That turned into a very profitable day in the end; Wigan's come back actually won me £140.......................when Wigan equalised in the 87th minute my position was -£90 Chesterfield +£80 Wigan and +£75 Draw so I quickly layed the draw at 1.22 (2/9) for £60 to lessen my liability in case Chesterfield re-took the lead. That left my position @ -£30 Chesterfield +£140 Wigan and +£62 Draw.....so the late Wigan winner was a big bonus.

That £140 added to the £40 from the Exeter bet and the £70 from the "2-0 and you fucked it up" bet and the £28 from the "1% per day challenge" meant a total profit of £278. Added to the 2 winning bets from Friday which pushes the weekend total up to about £450........its been a decent start to the season so far.

Bit of a long shot this one and to be honest not only do I want Czech to win but I think they will.....but the price is too good to turn down.....£6 lay of Czech winning in Latvia (current score 0-2 after 30 minutes) to win £200 (the price is 1.03 or 1/33.

£10 Georgia to win in Ireland to win £86. I expect Ireland to win but Georgia should be about 5/1 not 17/2.
£10 Stuart Dallas to score anytime Norn Iron v Hungary to win £64

Stuck £2 on Poland v Gibraltar over 10 goals just before Poland scored their 3rd. 3-0 after 18 minutes it will be interesting to see how many they get. I got 15/1 odds which have halved now.

Stuck £2 on Poland v Gibraltar over 10 goals just before Poland scored their 3rd. 3-0 after 18 minutes it will be interesting to see how many they get. I got 15/1 odds which have halved now.
Well you weren't far off tbf!

Well you weren't far off tbf!

Yeah I got a run for my money; with 15 minutes to go I only needed 3 more goals but I guess Poland decided Gibraltar had taken enough punishment. It won't be long before someone gets double figures against them though, they make San Marino and Andorra look like Germany & Brazil.

Chelsea 11/10 away to Everton today. Celtic are 5/6 away to Aberdeen too. Is it just me or are they great odds?

Chelsea's record at Everton is not great.

I've stuck a couple of accas on including Everton win in them for that very reason.

I would say good luck, but I put Chelsea on mine.

I also got a tip for an 11/4 at the 450 at Musselburgh.
Hidden Rebel.
It's probably shite but worth a few quid

Just you it looks like. Bit of a turn up for the books Eh ?

Yea, it's been a strange couple of weeks betting wise, I'd say the bookies have made a killing. I might start blackmailing clubs by threatening to bet on them.
As it stands, I've got every single pick wrong on a 7 team Accumilator

I would say good luck, but I put Chelsea on mine.

I also got a tip for an 11/4 at the 450 at Musselburgh.
Hidden Rebel.
It's probably shite but worth a few quid

That horse came in. Got a couple more today.
York minister. 315 @ ffos las. 3/1
Diminutive. 530 @ ffos las 5/1

Again, I don't have much of a clue about horses, just passing on what I heard.
If anything, it's worth putting on an acca if you're doing one.

Haven't found a single bet worth doing. I've got £5 bet on McAuley 1st goal Villa v WBA @ 44/1 but so far nobody has matched it for me. Hopefully I'll find a decent "2-0 and you fucked it up bet" at half time.

First time for 3 weeks that I'm home and able to focus on the team news and as luck was have it I think there are a few interesting bets to be had, starting with.............

£37 LAY* of Bournemouth beating Watford to win £30 (i.e. I win if the game is a draw or Watford win).

£40 lay of Chesterfield winning at Crewe to win £40
£26 lay of Bristol Rovers winning at Morecambe to win £20
£15 Bolton to win at QPR to win £45

Bolton 13/5, Derby 4/7, Crewe 11/4, Portsmouth 4/9, Morecambe 13/5 all to win in a series of trebles, 4 fold and accumulator bets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom