• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brad Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlate

BOBBY FIRMINO!
Just finished watching Australia v Japan, he was impressive, motm performance, his speed is incredible, constantly attacking and getting back to defend. Hope Klopp is watching and monitoring his progress.

We sold the wrong LB to Bournemouth.

Just finished watching Australia v Japan, he was impressive, motm performance, his speed is incredible, constantly attacking and getting back to defend. Hope Klopp is watching and monitoring his progress.

I doubt Moreno would have gone.

As for monitoring his progress, I know we have "buy back" options on Ibe and Smith, but how often are such clauses activated? Morata and Real I can recall, but other than that I'm struggling.

How many games has he started for Bournemouth anyway?

I've always been more impressed with his performances than his coaches it would seem, and was surprised we let him go given the shortage we have in the department. Strong, quick, decent crosser. There was plenty to work with there. Perhaps he's a poor trainer or his attitude isn't that great.

I've always been more impressed with his performances than his coaches it would seem, and was surprised we let him go given the shortage we have in the department. Strong, quick, decent crosser. There was plenty to work with there. Perhaps he's a poor trainer or his attitude isn't that great.
what you missed there is intelligence. His lack of it is his worst trait.

We have a buy back clause in there!

I almost fell asleep watching the 1st half of Australia v Japan, so incredibly dull it was - my eyes were closed and I was ready to nod off.....

.... and I was at the game....

I doubt Moreno would have gone.

As for monitoring his progress, I know we have "buy back" options on Ibe and Smith, but how often are such clauses activated? Morata and Real I can recall, but other than that I'm struggling.

Carvajal (from Bayer Leverkusen to Real Madrid) & Denis Suarez (from Villareall to Barcelona) are the ones i can think of

I watched the Australia vs Japan game too.

His fitness & pace is incredible.

That 50 metre sprint he did in the 88th minute up field in an attempt get onto a misdirected ball was incredible.

And then, after the Japanese right back got to the ball first, turned and played it forward down his channel - the 50 metre sprint he did to get back into position and shut down the Japanese right winger on the counter was electric.

Perhaps defensively a bit vulnerable - but has every other attribute you want in a LB - Pace, Endurance, a sweet left foot, not afraid to take on the opposing RB and whip in a vicious cross.

Hopefully gets more time at Bournemouth.

Could be telling that he hasn't had a look in yet at Bournemouth. I've liked his pace when I've seen him, but he seemed to get caught out of position a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom