• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BREAKING ! Mo has lost his mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
After banging in his 20th goal of the season on Saturday, the Egypt winger has decided to have a new look. Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has opted to ditch his trademark beard for a clean and fresh shave.

The 26-year-old showed off his new look in his car on Sunday after helping the Reds return to the summit of the Premier League table with a 3-0 win over AFC Bournemouth on Saturday.

The last time the two-time African Footballer of the Year played a Premier League match without a beard was at Chelsea, however, he would hope the shave does not halt his goals return for Jurgen Klopp's side who are aiming for their first top-flight title in 29 years.

I didn't think muslims were supposed to shave off their beards. It looks all wrong. He looks about 18 yrs old.

He looks like he could grow a full beard back by the time we play Bayern. Probably had a 5o'clock shadow as soon as he put down the razor

His Pepsi ad with Messi will no doubt start the Barca rumours

Last edited:
He looks fatter - which is the same my missus said to me when I last clean shaved.

Just like Billy Connolly once said, I harboured the thought that there was a handsome, youthful looking man beneath my years of facial hair. Sadly, when I finally got around to shaving it off, instead of the boyish grin I expected to see in the mirror, I saw a tired old man with a bald face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom