• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brew's ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nothing comment, isn't it?

Its not really. It's of no benefit to us if he goes on loan, if we are prepared to sell anyway. The risk is he goes on loan and doesnt perform/play. He has a price atm that a few teams will probably match.

Its not really. It's of no benefit to us if he goes on loan, if we are prepared to sell anyway. The risk is he goes on loan and doesnt perform/play. He has a price atm that a few teams will probably match.

Yeah, but you've backed it up there. He's just thrown it in without stating why. That's what I meant.

[article]Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder admits he's seeking a new striker signing.

Wilder has made no secret of his desire to add to his strike force before the transfer window closes, with Liverpool's Rhian Brewster his number one target.

"We are definitely looking to improve and get one at the top of the pitch to give us that quality," said Wilder, whose side travel to Villa Park on September 21. "We are trying. It is an important area of the pitch.
Obviously we have the skipper (Billy Sharp) and David McGoldrick who were involved (on Monday).

"Didzy was injured on international duty and only trained for half an hour on Sunday to get on the bench. Oli Burke has not played any minutes of football at all, so he will start his season on Thursday night at Burnley in the cup. Oli McBurnie was out on his feet as well and Lys (Mousset) is injured. He has a foot ligament injury.

"We are definitely looking to improve. I am delighted with what we have brought in but if we can get one more at the top end of the pitch to really give us that quality then we will be in much better shape than when we first started in the Premier League against Bournemouth (last season)."[/article]

I don't really want him to go as he does seem talented...
Having said that - if the rumours are true - £25 million plus a buyback clause
And if we then go on to keep Gini and acquire Thiago
That's pretty savvy business

We're essentially almost swapping a untried kid for a world class player
Plus the kid gets experience and if he does well and we want him back we've fixed that price
I'm ok with that - IF (and its a big if that the moment) that is the situation

Unless it's a guaranteed fee they must sell to us type of buy back fee) like Real have used a few times) then I'm very pissed off with this.

Unless it's a guaranteed fee they must sell to us type of buy back fee) like Real have used a few times) then I'm very pissed off with this.

We stopped him leaving for Borussia Mönchengladbach a couple of years ago, and now sell him to Sheffield fucking United. I bet he'll REALLY long to return to a club like this one. Pathetic treatment of a fantastic prospect. And if we now use that money to buy a player likely to have huge wages and zero sell on value, well done, another transfer masterstroke!

We stopped him leaving for Borussia Mönchengladbach a couple of years ago, and now sell him to Sheffield fucking United. I bet he'll REALLY long to return to a club like this one. Pathetic treatment of a fantastic prospect. And if we now use that money to buy a player likely to have huge wages and zero sell on value, well done, another transfer masterstroke!

I'm afraid you've gravely misjudged FSG here.

Buy a player? Nein. The money will go towards defraying operational costs!

Apart from disagreeing with this sale, if we don’t get a replacement striker then it’s even more nonsensical move.
Hope he stays but if not then wish him best to do amazing things at his next club.

If we keep gini, this 25m needs to go on an attacker. I'd like someone a bit more consistent than sarr though.

I would have rather given him Divock's minutes ... he just looks like a natural finisher ... you can't teach that shit.

It's a good job they haven't taken the money for my seaso because I'm not going back

Chris Wilder just said at his press conference that they are talking to Arsenal about Folarin Balogun, and didnt mention Brewster.

Doubt they will sign 2 young strikers?
[article]Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder confirmed the club have enquired about Arsenal U23 striker Folarin Balogun.

The clubs are far apart in their valuation with Arsenal wanting upwards of £10m. Balogun has entered the final year of his contract.

The 19 year-old has never played a first team game for Arsenal, and Brentford tried to sign him in January but were put off by the asking price.[/article]

Is it too late to tell the club you are actually dead and that Tom Brown is the current holder of your season ticket?

Did they just recently do some name gathering exercise of some description to stop this sharing of season tickets in its tracks.

Though there is nothing stopping @Woland renewing his ticket and passing it on to someone else (for a cost), I guess.

Did they just recently do some name gathering exercise of some description to stop this sharing of season tickets in its tracks.

Though there is nothing stopping @Woland renewing his ticket and passing it on to someone else (for a cost), I guess.
Except for the photo ID that they're adding.

Hence the whole season ticket change of names thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom