• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Calling all recruits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@momoWASboss will be sitting back siping a nice Cote de Rhone red while the rest of you cannon fodder are getting turned into mince meat at the Altar of the Quad.

I’m starting to think @Halmeister has gone all Count Dooku on me and been sacrificed for the greater good.

I may require a new apprentice - special consideration given to younger posters who may have been part of the Momowasboss Order, but feel they’re being held back and hate younger players, sand and BBQ’s.

Those with breathing difficulties are especially welcomed to apply.

So 22/23

No more jinxy shit. I will watch Everton and City and cheer every goal conceded and every injury sustained

@Brizzle doesn’t have to start every game thread, I hate myself for saying it but Modo’s we’re pretty cool

No more “fuck you Count”

Okay?

So 22/23

No more jinxy shit. I will watch Everton and City and cheer every goal conceded and every injury sustained

@Brizzle doesn’t have to start every game thread, I hate myself for saying it but Modo’s we’re pretty cool

No more “fuck you Count”

Okay?

Not sure I can agree to any of this.

So 22/23

No more “fuck you Count”

Okay?

Sacrilege…

BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!

I’m starting to think @Halmeister has gone all Count Dooku on me and been sacrificed for the greater good.

I may require a new apprentice - special consideration given to younger posters who may have been part of the Momowasboss Order, but feel they’re being held back and hate younger players, sand and BBQ’s.

Those with breathing difficulties are especially welcomed to apply.

Sorry I'm just finding it really hard to muster any motivation to come on here and talk about footy when we're clearly never winning a trophy again.

As always.

I do think we might have some of our jinxes in a twist and might be worth spending less energy devoted to the fickle jinx gods - by the end of last season our players needed all the energy that could be mustered.

That said, if Hal was ever optimistic, it would be a sign of the apocalypse.

“I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.” Jurgen Klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom