• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Calling all recruits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In.

Though if Herr Klopp - one of the very greatest association football managers ever, and by all accounts a warm, loving, intelligent, humorous although religious, man - ever again feels the need to spout publicly about medical experiments and freedom in a similar manner to last year, I shall be out.

Knowledge has never been the site's forte.
Ok so I was being nice, can’t keep up with the fucktardary and idiocy interspersed with some levels of intelligence

alright back to lurking, 3 posts in the last few days is breaking my vow of silence a little too much

In.

Though if Herr Klopp - one of the very greatest association football managers ever, and by all accounts a warm, loving, intelligent, humorous although religious, man - ever again feels the need to spout publicly about medical experiments and freedom in a similar manner to last year, I shall be out.

That sounds like the sort of shite @Jürgen4PM spouts.

Ok so I was being nice, can’t keep up with the fucktardary and idiocy interspersed with some levels of intelligence

alright back to lurking, 3 posts in the last few days is breaking my vow of silence a little too much

Erm, thanks, I guess...?

giphy.gif

Kelly’s heroes 22/23

A mixture of a rest, fixtures released and being in Johnny Depp’s Newcastle pub of choice means I’m ready.

Are you?

Quad squad time!!!!!!!!!!

A new big ticket signing. Potentially the best two prospects in their age/positions. I’m feeling good.

Let the enrolment commence!

In. Balls deep.

From SI.

The addition of their new striker has certainly increased their chances according to a supercomputer.
Via OptaJoe, the computer has predicted Liverpool becoming champions this season with a 49.7% chance of winning the title, ahead of Manchester City, who got just 47%.

I don't know who this Simon is, but I like his computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom