• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cardiff (A) Sun 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Easy game on paper but they won mid week to put them right back in the survival race.

5 days til we play Huddersfield at home so full strength please mr Klopp.

I’d be tempted to start Gomez as I think we’ll need him for Barca but maybe the next game after this would be better.

Becker
TAA
Matip
VVD
Robbo
Henderson
Keita
Fabino
Mane
Salah
Firmino

Crucial we win regardlsss of the Spurs City result

Rejuvenated Cardiff, full of confidence and a manager who fucking hates us. Dropping points in this one for sure.

Rejuvenated Cardiff, full of confidence and a manager who fucking hates us. Dropping points in this one for sure.

Imagine Spurs getting a result and then we lose to Warnock.

Whatever the reserve of a wank I think is

I reckon we'll go:

-------------Alisson-----------
TAA--Gomez--VVD--Robbo
--------------Fabs-------------
------Hendo-----Keita-------
Salah----Firmino----Mane

Hendo, Naby & Bobby all relatively rested. Gomez fit enough to start now. Let's send them down.

Trent more restable against Huddersfield surely? 6 games left (maybe 7, but there would be a gap to the 7th) - lets not take our foot off the gas before City falter again (if they do).

Easy game on paper but they won mid week to put them right back in the survival race.

5 days til we play Huddersfield at home so full strength please mr Klopp.

I’d be tempted to start Gomez as I think we’ll need him for Barca but maybe the next game after this would be better.

Becker
TAA
Matip
VVD
Robbo
Henderson
Keita
Fabino
Mane
Salah
Firmino

Crucial we win regardlsss of the Spurs City result
Not an easy game at all, this one is even bigger than the Chelsea game

I wouldn’t go that far, but it won’t be easy.
We have just as much motivation as them, but a massively better squad and manager.
Really should win this

Seems plausible, but why gamble?
I'd only rest players in positions where the replacement have a few recent games under their belt.
If Gomez is in, it will be at RB for sure. Some rough and up for it cunts is not the first time to play 90 mins at CB. Plus Trent can be suspect with players in behind him so Gomez is the conservative choice

Should we get to the final it’s 20 days break.
Which I think is a huge issue for us especially should we get to the final, just because we seem as a side to play poorly (relatively speaking) in games after a break when that rhythm & momentum is lost. I find it extremely perplexing why there's such a long gap before the CL final this year.

Yep... unless Man City Fuck Up, which is unlikely now

Realistically it was always the Spurs or Scum game they are likely to drop points. And they are the next 2 games so dropping out of CL wouldnt impact the results much.

That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Realistically it was always the Spurs or Scum game they are likely to drop points. And they are the next 2 games so dropping out of CL wouldnt impact the results much.

That's what I'm hoping anyway.

I think Spurs will cope bad with the emotions of getting to their first semi in CL ever. They will struggle to get their focus right for the next games. While City will be raging of dissapointment and a feeling of unjustice and will be fired up for revenge. Maximize you morgage and put it on a home win saturday.

Which I think is a huge issue for us especially should we get to the final, just because we seem as a side to play poorly (relatively speaking) in games after a break when that rhythm & momentum is lost. I find it extremely perplexing why there's such a long gap before the CL final this year.
20 fucling days ? Many of us could be dead in that time.

Halmeister says we're fucked in the league so that won't be a problem.

Yeah, we won't win the league so it's not going to be a problem.

The CL is a different matter. We either mercifully get beaten by Barca in the semis, or we endure the hell of losing to Tottenham in the final. I'm not sure which yet. Probably the latter.

Yeah, we won't win the league so it's not going to be a problem.

The CL is a different matter. We either mercifully get beaten by Barca in the semis, or we endure the hell of losing to Tottenham in the final. I'm not sure which yet. Probably the latter.

Would you come to the double winning drinkies?

Horribly the most likely outcome is we slip up in the league trying to win the semi final.

Our league form crashed last year around this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom