• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions league final: post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can ink it on his forehead for all I care. I think it's pathetic.

He will never forget it so what's the point? The first thing they do is put it on social media to seek attention only.

It's only a way to show off and not something I'd expect from a Liverpool captain. So fuck this pathetic shit.
Deary me. You need to wind yer neck in. Yes, because Hendo has always been one of those attention seeking social media whores? Well no, it is actually hard to imagine someone further from that stereotype than Henderson. Using the smallest pretext to slag off one of our own is fucking pathetic shit.

No, I'm not. It's no big fuss for me.

Like I said, he can ink what he wants where he wants and pose with who he wants.

I just think it's pathetic.

No drama here for me.

He can ink it on his forehead for all I care. I think it's pathetic.

He will never forget it so what's the point? The first thing they do is put it on social media to seek attention only.

It's only a way to show off and not something I'd expect from a Liverpool captain. So fuck this pathetic shit.

Or maybe he wanted the tattoo for himself, and the artist wanted to get some exposure out of it, and our CL winning captain obliged despite not really wanting to show it to the world because he knows that some cunts have nothing better to do than judge another person for their personal choices.

I don't like the tattoo, but it's hardly pathetic. Your posts in this thread on the other hand...

Or maybe he wanted the tattoo for himself, and the artist wanted to get some exposure out of it, and our CL winning captain obliged despite not really wanting to show it to the world because he knows that some cunts have nothing better to do than judge another person for their personal choices.

I don't like the tattoo, but it's hardly pathetic. Your posts in this thread on the other hand...

Whatever.

Further proof that there is a conspiracy against City. Only it goes even deeper than what they first feared, even Guardiola is in on it.

Crazy admission from Pep while he’s still a manager in England.

their fans must be raging :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom