• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's already back, you unbelievably thick twat. After not days or weeks or months of cynical trolling, he got banned, then reinstated after a matter of hours. Confirmed and affirmed by mods who were then just overruled. That's the precedent. It's farcical.

You can’t set up an ecosystem that encourages his style of posting for years and then ban him for it.

Anyway all is right in SCM again so I’ll go back to not replying to you so don’t blow a gasket again.

We can always agree on Lewis and Jones at least ;)

I really dont mind being seen as a laughing stock for banning someone then unbanning them again after an adult discussion amongst the mods about course of action.
As a matter of fact I think we came to a good agreement and handled it well (as did the poster) if im wrong? Well I guess we will see in due course.

And i’ll apologise if I fucked up.

I really dont mind being seen as a laughing stock for banning someone then unbanning them again after an adult discussion amongst the mods about course of action.
As a matter of fact I think we came to a good agreement and handled it well (as did the poster) if im wrong? Well I guess we will see in due course.

As long as you keep your adult discusions among the mods and don't expect the rest of the site to follow suit I am fine with that.
This is a place where we can all similatenously be grown ups while at the same time be juvenile.
There is a reason why we all choose to be still here after all these years and it is not just for the mature and adult modding.
But that helps

To Maccas point, i’ll be the first to admit, I dont know what the FUCK im doing.
When its delete spam threads or merge/lock threads im all over it, but big stuff like this, not a fucking clue. I like all the other lads helping out are basically modding to help run the place. Not for glory or responsibilty or power. We literally have zero clue whats right and wrong. We just try to keep the place ticking over.

If we do it poorly sometimes and dont please everyone, I guess we just have to wear that.

I dont know how to do things differently. Just trying to keep the place happy and alive.

No way. Modo was being a massive dick, some part of him might even realise that. He's also, for better or worse, part of this forum and this is where he belongs, but the odd time out is good for everyone to realise that sometimes you should shut the fuck up.

No way. Modo was being a massive dick, some part of him might even realise that. He's also, for better or worse, part of this forum and this is where he belongs, but the odd time out is good for everyone to realise that sometimes you should shut the fuck up.
He definitely realises it. He was super honest and contrite in his message.
Im of the opinion he wont post that way again.
If im wrong im wrong. My wife will confirm thats not a rarity

I was only jesting anyway. We all knew he’d be back because the mods are adults and understood the situation.

Nobody can blame the mods or to be honest the posters. This place is what it is. Either stay and ignore posters you hate or leave.

Don’t stay and demand they get banned.

The place wouldn’t survive

When half the forum complains about cashing out posts, I'll do the honourable thing.

And post some more.

At least I had to balls to be transparent with what I did. Could easily have said I didn’t. But as you know the day I really care about everyone’s opinion of me is the day I’ll stop posting and top myself

Barca will beat Utd, but Spurs might have a chance against City.
Think they’ll roll over in the league though, sadly.
Doubt that Spurs will roll over in any of the matches. It’s not guaranteed Champions League football with the skanks and Arsenal all in the fight.

You've just got to love that draw!

We can hopefully sit back and ease our way through relatively stress free. There is also the real potential of the mancs getting their pants pulled down on the big stage.

9/10 draw

You've just got to love that draw!

We can hopefully sit back and ease our way through relatively stress free. There is also the real potential of the mancs getting their pants pulled down on the big stage.

9/10 draw

It is a doozie, in fairness. I even think having Barca in our side of the draw instead of Juve is a blessing in disguise.

Lets get past Porto first lads, and then worry about that later.

Having the home leg first is obviously theoretically a disadvantage but look how many teams got through the last round with strong away performances in the second leg. Us, Spurs, Utd, Ajax. I wouldn't be spectacularly worried if we didn't smash them in the first leg.

Having the home leg first is obviously theoretically a disadvantage but look how many teams got through the last round with strong away performances in the second leg. Us, Spurs, Utd, Ajax. I wouldn't be spectacularly worried if we didn't smash them in the first leg.
If we were at home first leg I'd say it's a major advantage this season cos we are so good defensively. Restrict them to zero away goals (which are capable of obv) & they have to score in their own ground yet we can afford a score draw.

It plays right into our hands the way we've set up to play all season & I'd be more than fine with it.

If we get to the semis are we away first?
Depends on who our opponents are.
If both Man City and United make it through to the semi finals then we will play the first leg at home as Eufa wont allow both Manchester teams to play at home on the same date

Depends on who our opponents are.
If both Man City and United make it through to the semi finals then we will play the first leg at home as Eufa wont allow both Manchester teams to play at home on the same date
I've seen this mentioned before but it doesn't make sense because the semis are never played on the same night. Nor will the 1/4s be (since City and United are in different halves of the draw).

I've seen this mentioned before but it doesn't make sense because the semis are never played on the same night. Nor will the 1/4s be (since City and United are in different halves of the draw).

It's UEFA. They don't belong in sentences containing the word sense.

They don’t allow them in the same week nevermind the same night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom