• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Checkmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's why he was rested for the City game. Because he had a gruelling, energy-sapping board game the next day. Doh.

On a side note, it is encouraging to know that young Trent has got some brains on him. Moreno should learn a thing or two.

Apparently Moreno was down to play the game first, but he gave up when he couldn't land on any ladders and kept slipping down the snakes

@dantes would destroy them both.

In court, claiming obscene damages, after they had undoubtedly cheated to beat my client Anna Muzychuk. And that is one of several dozen names I could have chosen after a mere cursory look at russian chess players. I know exactly what Trent is up to with this his called hobby, smart boy.

So that's why he was rested for the City game. Because he had a gruelling, energy-sapping board game the next day. Doh.

On a side note, it is encouraging to know that young Trent has got some brains on him. Moreno should learn a thing or two.
It also explains why he takes forever to throw the damn ball as he is probably going through all the permutations in his head of what might happen. Explains why he has a minite to think before he crosses that ball...by which time the opposition defence is all in position...now i get it !!!

In court, claiming obscene damages, after they had undoubtedly cheated to beat my client Anna Muzychuk. And that is one of several dozen names I could have chosen after a mere cursory look at russian chess players. I know exactly what Trent is up to with this his called hobby, smart boy.
She's not russian

She's not russian

I reckon I could still beat her after engaging in some trash talk.... Mad terrorist. Terrorist snitch. I know a lot about you as well, you mad rat! ... Don't ever come at the king.

phpcQixb5.png

Back in Ukraine, I played against a young girl who was an IM and went on to become a GM. I think I lasted 25 moves and that’s only because I refused to resign when my position was already hopeless.

So, she had nice breasts and you refused to move away from your position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom