• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

c11duckbem271.jpg

Think it's just you. Probably been browsing too much Palestine / Uyghur related propoganda, and the relevant authorities are now intercepting your data leading to anamolies in the html compilation.

Well that sucks. It doesn't show up on the main page at all.
So after me searching and browsing all that stuff, they best 'they' can do is make it so I don't see this thread!?

Kinda lame

Real scientists that did real science. Actors who could act. Politicians who had some semblance of intelligence. One of the greatest boxers of all time. That's what it took in those days, better days, when the public education system was actually educational rather than a means of indoctrinating the public into thinking like a woke fool.

Now you just need a moronic headwand like Fauci to virtue signal about whatever sounds good, and the subsequent feels will get the same job done with minimal effort.

Hospitals are being briefed at the moment about the next wave. The challenge this time around is they are being asked not to delay any other procedures for non-covid patients so concerns about capacity are growing quite quickly.

Why won't everyone just get fuckin' vaccinated. Cunts.

Hospitals are being briefed at the moment about the next wave. The challenge this time around is they are being asked not to delay any other procedures for non-covid patients so concerns about capacity are growing quite quickly.

Why won't everyone just get fuckin' vaccinated. Cunts.

They won't get vaccinated because they didn't learn biology in school, they learned transgender prefixes and sexual consent bullshit. So they can't assess anything mathematically. Therefore you have half the people who have non-binary blind woke faith in their overlords, and half the people who have bible-bashing total mistrust of their overlords. Any hope they had of getting the latter group to inject the vaccine into their cells evaporated with the first lie the government told them.

I will start having little sympathy for people who are hospitalised because they have refused the vaccination. I don't know what that makes me - but we are entering a stage where our freedom will be limited due to selfish choices by idiots, why should their choices take precedent over those who follow scientific and government advice.

I will start having little sympathy for people who are hospitalised because they have refused the vaccination. I don't know what that makes me - but we are entering a stage where our freedom will be limited due to selfish choices by idiots, why should their choices take precedent over those who follow scientific and government advice.
Fully agree on not accepting restrictions just to protect the anti-vaxers.

Issue is though, under 50s and plenty over 50 have only had first jab, and that doesn't give much protection against the Indian variant. About 38% of the UK have had both doses.

Fully agree on not accepting restrictions just to protect the anti-vaxers.

Issue is though, under 50s and plenty over 50 have only had first jab, and that doesn't give much protection against the Indian variant. About 38% of the UK have had both doses.

It's no longer called the Indian variant. After much research, and surveys, and long nights of debating and going through the pros and cons, the scientists at the WHO have come up with a new classification that is only racist to the Greek people. What would we ever do without these absolute heroes?

Could also spend some more billions fixing test and trace before we see the next variant from somewhere else as the constant fallback to surge testing seems to indicate. 35 billion is not enough surely ;)

On the next wave front, I can see various public services being warned but the numbers in general for infections and deaths seem pretty stable over the last weeks despite further unlocking which is positive.

Israel removed the last of it's restrictions yesterday (apart from masks indoors, expected to be scrapped soon) after reaching around 60% of the population having both doses of the vaccine.

Israel removed the last of it's restrictions yesterday (apart from masks indoors, expected to be scrapped soon) after reaching around 60% of the population having both doses of the vaccine.

Yah, very weird.
I took my wife out to a restaurant last night and it was bouncing - tons of people out.
I'm almost sure the virus will be back, but that's probably what happens when you've had 3 lockdowns already.
I'm important to note, your 60% is probably a far higher % of all 18+ year olds ... so that's why I'm concerned as kids are big time spreaders as we all know.

Yah, very weird.
I took my wife out to a restaurant last night and it was bouncing - tons of people out.
I'm almost sure the virus will be back, but that's probably what happens when you've had 3 lockdowns already.
I'm important to note, your 60% is probably a far higher % of all 18+ year olds ... so that's why I'm concerned as kids are big time spreaders as we all know.
Unless a new variant comes along that can evade the vaccines then you should be grand.

Didn't I read Israel is about to start vaccinations for 12+ year old?

Unless a new variant comes along that can evade the vaccines then you should be grand.

Didn't I read Israel is about to start vaccinations for 12+ year old?

Nah- they haven't even started with the 18+ yet.
There's a story that came out today taht said there's a tiny % of men under 30 who took the pfizer vac and got some heart issue.
tiny % but they probably have to investigate that to make sure our yoof are ok.

Nah- they haven't even started with the 18+ yet.
There's a story that came out today taht said there's a tiny % of men under 30 who took the pfizer vac and got some heart issue.
tiny % but they probably have to investigate that to make sure our yoof are ok.
I couldn't find an up to date age group breakdown for Israel. Would be interesting to see.

Ours (England only) for 1 dose only:
16-29 22%
30-34 49%
35-39 68%
40-44 84%
45-49 83%
50-54 91%
55-59 97%
60-64 99%
65-69 95%
70-74 98%
75-79 100%
80+ 97%

I couldn't find an up to date age group breakdown for Israel. Would be interesting to see.

Ours (England only) for 1 dose only:
16-29 22%
30-34 49%
35-39 68%
40-44 84%
45-49 83%
50-54 91%
55-59 97%
60-64 99%
65-69 95%
70-74 98%
75-79 100%
80+ 97%

Fascinating how it drops under 40 ...

Today is a good day for the trumpists.. leaked emails from 2020 show Trump was right all along.

Even though all those 'truths' have since been debunked on an international scale.

Got to love Americans who don't understand there is a world. Not just America.

Today is a good day for the trumpists.. leaked emails from 2020 show Trump was right all along.

Even though all those 'truths' have since been debunked on an international scale.

Got to love Americans who don't understand there is a world. Not just America.

What has been debunked ?

The media didn't correctly report on the lab leak potential at the time. They're now revisiting the articles the wrote last year and pulling them down. They didn't allow anyone to broadcast anything that might give the lab leak theory .ore life.

Similarly people got banned from social media for daring to discuss it.

So the big media companies all conspired again to cover up news , why ?

We know they did the same in the US election too.

Trumpists are frothing at the mouth at HCQ should have been used as a treatment for Covid 19 and that Trump was right, and Fauci suppressed the truth.

I agree with your lab statement though.

What has been debunked ?

The media didn't correctly report on the lab leak potential at the time. They're now revisiting the articles the wrote last year and pulling them down. They didn't allow anyone to broadcast anything that might give the lab leak theory .ore life.

Similarly people got banned from social media for daring to discuss it.

So the big media companies all conspired again to cover up news , why ?

We know they did the same in the US election too.

Josh Rogin suggested it was because China said don't start discussing this shit or we'll stop sending you masks... amongst other things.
The fact that everyone is/was incompetent
The fact Trump and Pompeo were talking about it

Over here the vaccination program is way behind however the Govt. have now started refusing entry to office buildings if you haven't been vaccinated. We have ours on the 9th, if I'm permitted to.

It's going to become harder and harder for people to have freedom of access, globally, without being vaccinated. I can see airlines insisting on it as they won't want to take responsibility for a multiple infections (over here that's enough to get their route banned for a while).

Back
Top Bottom