• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

ha-smirk.gif

[article]
China bank protest stopped by health codes turning red, depositors say

By Engen Tham

SHANGHAI, June 16 (Reuters) - A protest planned by hundreds of bank depositors in central China seeking access to their frozen funds has been thwarted because the authorities have turned their health code apps red, several depositors told Reuters. The depositors were planning to travel to the central province of Henan this week from across China to protest against an almost two-month block on accessing at least $178 million of deposits, which has left companies unable to pay workers and individuals unable to access savings. Rights groups have warned China could use its vast COVID surveillance infrastructure to stifle dissent. Without a green code on their smartphone app, citizens lose access to public transport and spaces such as restaurants and malls, as well as the right to travel across the country. "They are putting digital handcuffs on us," said a depositor from Sichuan province surnamed Chen, who declined to use his full name for fear of government retribution.

The Henan provincial government and the Ministry of Public Security did not respond to requests for comment. The National Health Commission said in a note sent to Reuters on Thursday the use of health codes should not be expanded without authorisation and cannot be assigned other than in connection with the prevention and control of the epidemic. After recent COVID outbreaks, some regions in China have asked travellers to register their plans online.

A man surnamed Liu, who lives in Hubei province, found that his health code turned red on the morning of June 12 after he registered the day before to travel to Henan. Liu had planned to travel to a protest planned for Monday in the Henan provincial capital Zhengzhou, where he had hoped to get his money back. The protest would have been the latest among numerous such demonstrations in Henan in recent months. More than 200 depositors were similarly blocked when their health codes turned red, according to members of a WeChat group.

It could not be ascertained if the change in code was intended to block the protesters or for another reason, but three depositors told Reuters they knew people who had registered to travel to Henan, who were not connected to the frozen funds, whose codes did not turn red. Yu Zhou Xin Min Sheng Village Bank, Shangcai Huimin Country Bank and Zhecheng Huanghuai Community Bank froze deposits on April 18, with all three telling customers they were upgrading internal systems.

Liu, who declined to give his full name for fear of government repercussions, said his child may not be able to go to school if his code does not soon revert to green. "I can't do anything, I can't go anywhere. You're treated as though you're a criminal. It infringes on my human rights," said Liu. Wang Qiong, who lives in the central city of Wuhan, found her health code had turned red after she registered to travel to Henan on June 11. "The police had my identity details from the last time I went to protest in April," said Wang, who said she has lost access to 2.3 million yuan ($341,550). Other depositors told Reuters they were able to arrive in Zhengzhou by train and car but their codes turned red as soon as they scanned city health codes.

($1 = 6.7340 Chinese yuan renminbi)

https://www.reuters.com/world/china...-codes-turning-red-depositors-say-2022-06-14/
[/article]

ha-smirk.gif

So, these protests in China.
Are they being bigged up by western media or is shit really starting to turn sour for Xi and crew

The unhappiness, the protests and the anger are real, but obviously it's a long way to go before anyone overthrows the most successful, and the most authoritarian, Chinese leader in the last three decades. In all likelihood, they will slowly reverse away from No-Covid Policy, find a few political scapegoats to blame, arrest some dissidents, and launch a 2 year propaganda war about how everyone came out better.

Or they'll use Taiwan to distract the population.

That poster has a really good thread on Chemtrails as well.

Bill Gates is behind everything.

My child, do not worry yourself with chemtrails, just keep the faith and accept more of our lords gift into your heart this winter. Heed the good news, and you will ascend to be by his side, you can even choose your rate of ascent using this graph that our kind lord has bestowed upon us with his eternal grace.

F2.large.jpg

Just gonna leave this here as further proof I'm always right...
Errr.. hasn't this been proven since 2020.. that they were counting died and hospitalised WITH covid. Rather than FROM covid.

"Dudes been shot.."
"Take the swab Dave... take that fucking swab".

Errr.. hasn't this been proven since 2020.. that they were counting died and hospitalised WITH covid. Rather than FROM covid.

"Dudes been shot.."
"Take the swab Dave... take that fucking swab".

People knew, but the cunts are finally admitting it in the mainstream media now

People knew, but the cunts are finally admitting it in the mainstream media now

Oh my child, when the long term cardiovascular effects of our lord's gift upon his children similarly come to light, you will lose what little will to live you have left.

No, only by accepting the lord's 17th gift into your blood and your children's blood will you be blessed my child. Run along now, hurry, I fear his gift may be taken off the shelf sooner rather than later, you don't have much time.

I think many cannot accept that they were given false hope.

Denying the damage done, suspect efficacy, the division caused by zealots is not helping anyone.

An inquiry is needed to learn the lessons and, hopefully restore trust.

Denying the damage done, suspect efficacy, the division caused by zealots is not helping anyone.

I'm not sure you understand the damage. Cancer for example. Just one of the goodies up for grabs in our lord's endless genoristy. May your prize be as blessed as these 7/8 people.

I'm not sure you understand the damage. Cancer for example. Just one of the goodies up for grabs in our lord's endless genoristy. May your prize be as blessed as these 7/8 people.

I'm not sure you understand my, and our; collective misunderstanding of the full extent of the current and likely future damage which is why an inquiry is necessary. Whether it be excess deaths, mental health issues, misuse of emergency government powers, p.p.e and other procurement corruption. How else are we to redress the balance and plan for better?

Many thanks for your generous theory that I may be blessed though.

I'm not sure you understand my, and our; collective misunderstanding of the full extent of the current and likely future damage which is why an inquiry is necessary. Whether it be excess deaths, mental health issues, misuse of emergency government powers, p.p.e and other procurement corruption. How else are we to redress the balance and plan for better?

Many thanks for your generous theory that I may be blessed though.

The inquiry will produce a report. The current lack of such a report being in the blessed people's hands for them to read is probably not top on the list of their priorities. That report cannot redress or undo the natural progression of whatever biochemistry is now occurring in their cells and reducing their life expectancy. What needs to happen is some biochemistry and microbiology research to figure that out and many prayers to our lord that it leads to a solution. This research so far has the sum total of £0 of funding behind it. I would suggest the funding model for our holy church of science must change if more people are to be blessed in future.

Hallelujah, look upon our lords works and weep with joy. So many lucky souls have ascended to take their places by our lords side, more than even I had imagined possible. Regardless of their age, gender, race or creed, men women and children alike, our divine lord has accepted them all with his wide open and ever loving arms. Truly joyous this news is. Let us pray that 2023 is a similarly blessed year my children.

Fm8VMcHXgA8IzNq

I recall telling you before that inquiries and lessons learned are comical things only a retard would pay attention to? And that the truth may only be found in the divine word of our lord, or alternatively in the word of whistleblowers? Well, behold the truth my child.

ha-smirk.gif

I understand more things about this world and this universe than any of you could possibly imagine. But one thing I am at a loss about, is how we sit here today and there has not even been a single attempt on the life of Matt Hancock. He should have been beheaded by now. Perhaps the people have more goodness and forgiveness in their hearts than I gave them credit for.

I think Isabel Cocksnot has already condemned him to a fate worse than death, but point taken

Perhaps, it is of little comfort when you consider that our senior politicians are so clinically stupid as to willingly hand over these messages to a biographer, then just what sort of information would have been unwillingly extracted from them by Chinese Russian and Mossad intelligence agencies. I fear that doom is upon you all my children of the west.

The amount of cancer victims who died because they couldnt get treatment, parents and grandparents dying alone in homes, suicides. Absolute cunts.

Back
Top Bottom