• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CL shirt this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Sean

Very Well-Known
So do we have this on the sleeve this season but with the number 6 on it?
s-l225.jpg

Thought the one with 6 was supposed to be golden as we are current champs but I guess the other one (2019) covers that now. That last one is New I guess?

I've ordered a blag one off dhgate.

£12 with a new user coupon thing (just registered a new email address).

It's mostly to wear on holiday where it'll probably get wrecked with suncream so not arsed if it's not that good, but loads of people saying they're good quality for a blag.

It's the one with the gold Champions of Europe 6 on the back, & all the CL badges, £12 is better than the £75 the club shop wants for it!

It's mostly to wear on holiday where it'll probably get wrecked with suncream so not arsed if it's not that good, but loads of people saying they're good quality for a blag.

It's the one with the gold Champions of Europe 6 on the back, & all the CL badges, £12 is better than the £75 the club shop wants for it!
I have got soooooo fucking many random ass blag footy shirts from a 5 aside league I was in at uni and after , theyve all lasted the test of time fucking incredibly

When FSG file for bankruptcy we'll know who to blame...

And this years Noble price in mathematics goes to.... [drums]??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom