• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Classico

Status
Not open for further replies.

keniget

6CM Addict
Administrator
Barca getting a taste of what we sampled on Tuesday - lots of the ball but getting murdered on the counter by Vinicius and Benzema. Real Madrid are ruthless.

Vinicius seems to have matured a lot since the last time I properly watched him (which feels like a while).

And again, a ball out to Vinicious and he takes out the Barca defence plays it to Valverde who hits the post. Should be 3-0.

I can see Real murdering us on the counter the same way. If I’m Klopp, I’m thinking about some kind of 3-at-the-back plan with Fabinho or Trent at CB, because this Real are evidently very good at exploiting any space around the backline.

Its fucking shite to watch. Nothing is good in an empty ground, which happens to be a training ground.
Yuck.

Barca are poor defensively. But Vinicius Jr is some player.

I can see Real murdering us on the counter the same way. If I’m Klopp, I’m thinking about some kind of 3-at-the-back plan with Fabinho or Trent at CB, because this Real are evidently very good at exploiting any space around the backline.

Ha, Koeman went for a back 3 with wing backs and it's not really worked out for them too well.

This Real team remind me of a Mourinho team in his better years. They get a lot of players behind the ball when defending and are very well organized so it's hard to break them down but when they get a chance, they can kill you on the counter.

The worst kind of team for us to play in our current state.

Have to say the 2nd half has been cracking despite the awful weather conditions. Barca has improved and both team’s passing is so crisp and smart. This is a good advertisement for La Liga.

I'm surprised Zidane is so under-rated as manager. Even with the backdrop of Real's illustrious history, his record is outstanding.

Last edited:
You want to put one of our best creators at CB ?! Real have you running scared (maybe with good reason) but as Keni pointed out, Barca got murdered playing three at the back (and of course we don't even have VvD to help us play it properly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom