• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Clubs you hate that you shouldn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middlesbro.

Consistently the dullest team in the country over many years. Their existence is futile, they don't win stuff, they don't entertain, they are rarely involved in games with more than a goal or two. I feel so sorry for their fans.

In the history of SKY/BT televised sport the fixture I dreaded the most and nearly always avoided was Bolton v Middlesbro I can't think of a duller fixture.

I irrationally hate every club with large horizontal stripe (a single stripe, not hoops) across the chest; for some reason I find them aesthetically offensive. So Middlesborough, Stuttgart, Spartak Moscow, Boca Juniors etc. The only exception would be Brescia because Pirlo and Baggio played there.

Saints, but thats mainly because I live down south and most of the supporters are morons who seem to think they know a thing about football....

Keeping it simple:

What @manwithnoname said in his initial post for paragraph 1 and 2.

the teams I hate are outside of this league:

1) Real Madrid,
2) Barca
3) Bayern Munich
4) PSG
5) Juventus

the first two because they get all this praise despite being in a league where the only competition is mainly each other. They just bore me, and despite hating Chelsea, Man City for the reasons @manwithnoname has pointed out - at least those two teams have done some damage to the purchasing power (along with PSG) of both Barca and Real Madrid. They just can't go around buying the best players so easily these days.

Bayern Munich and PSG - fucking hell do I need to say anything? - great teams for being in a league of one dominant team yet of course they are "great teams".

Juventus -really ? - the most corrupt team in the history of football maybe, yes they have won a gazillion league titles in Italy - but how many are actually legal.

Any Premier League team that can only half fill their ground.

Just fuck off..

Cf. Middlesbrough, Wigan and Blackburn.

I like this one. I think why the fuck should I watch them on the tv when their own fans can’t be arsed watching them.

I hate any club that is managed by that fat cnut who got sacked by Engerlund or that hobgoblin-looking motherfucker who took that whole dogs-of-war mentality to a new level... Fuck them all.

And Forest. Mostly because two mates still utterly despise us because they feel (and genuinely mean it) that we robbed them of that semi-final replay, as the refs were told to let us win and old trafford, under the circumstances. Fuck that noise.

And Sunderland. Only two people have evber told me and meant it completely that, as a Dub i have no right to follow Liverpool or any team outside of Dublin. They continued (independent of each other) that they'd rather have gone under than flourish like they did under Niall Quinn and the Irish fans and money he brought to their shitebox football club. I want them to lose every fucking game they ever play... best fans in England my hoop.

And Luton and Brighton. Because of the early 80s. I still cannot let it go.

I hate any club that is managed by that fat cnut who got sacked by Engerlund or that hobgoblin-looking motherfucker who took that whole dogs-of-war mentality to a new level... Fuck them all.

And Forest. Mostly because two mates still utterly despise us because they feel (and genuinely mean it) that we robbed them of that semi-final replay, as the refs were told to let us win and old trafford, under the circumstances. Fuck that noise.

And Sunderland. Only two people have evber told me and meant it completely that, as a Dub i have no right to follow Liverpool or any team outside of Dublin. They continued (independent of each other) that they'd rather have gone under than flourish like they did under Niall Quinn and the Irish fans and money he brought to their shitebox football club. I want them to lose every fucking game they ever play... best fans in England my hoop.

And Luton and Brighton. Because of the early 80s. I still cannot let it go.

394.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom