• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crabsticks cup semi finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Spurs - Chelsea 1-0 so far, both teams full strength and a decent match.
Chelsea have been tearing Spurs a new one all second half and deserve a goal.
Kane just took his cuntishness to a new level by faking an injury so Pocchettino could give a 2 min team talk and adjust the team.

Chelsea all over them second half and should be ahead never mind level.

Hopefully Spurs hang on and go through in the second leg.

A cup final will be a nice distraction from the league.

Spurs looked exhausted for the last 30 mins.
Utd are beating them on Sunday.

Spurs - Chelsea 1-0 so far, both teams full strength and a decent match.
Chelsea have been tearing Spurs a new one all second half and deserve a goal.
Kane just took his cuntishness to a new level by faking an injury so Pocchettino could give a 2 min team talk and adjust the team.
shrugs
Isn't that just good professional play ?

As I said in the city thread it was boss when Robbo did it. Takes the rhythm out of the game which is excellent when you’re chasing the ball.

Fingers crossed.

Really?? So if the Scum win another game, and away against Spurs, don’t you think they will be back in the mix? They are not that far back and another scalp would be a disaster. They need smashing, badly!

Really?? So if the Scum win another game, and away against Spurs, don’t you think they will be back in the mix? They are not that far back and another scalp would be a disaster. They need smashing, badly!

Nah they are not back or in the mix. More important to kill off Spurs.

I hope Utd keep Ole he’s never going to learn quick enough to win them a title and will attack us which will play into our hands

You are surprised that DB wants Utd to win a match?

Been living under a rock?

They're 16 points behind us. Spurs are 6 points behind us.

Nobody wants Spurs to win that game (who isn't fucking retarded).

Yep and they were 19 points behind us not so long ago. A draw would be best but i take so much pleasure in Utd losing, and Solskjaer needs a reality check. Spurs may be only 6 points back but they will not win the league. Lets not encourage the filth, should they win this match they are back in mix, they are pests.

I want United to win for sure. Keep the talk in the press away from us, move talk about bottling to Spurs and about Ole's revolution etc etc. Draw isn't the end of the world but a loss would be idea this season.

Yep and they were 19 points behind us not so long ago. A draw would be best but i take so much pleasure in Utd losing, and Solskjaer needs a reality check. Spurs may be only 6 points back but they will not win the league. Lets not encourage the filth, should they win this match they are back in mix, they are pests.

And if we win then United would still be 16 points behind, so not in the mix at all, but it would give us a better gap over Spurs. I don't ever want United to win either obviously, but the fact that their own chances of winning the league right now are so small that them winning is actually helpful for us makes it easier to deal with.

A united win with Bailly breaking Kane and eriksens anii

Is anii the plural of anus?

I feel like it should be.
I'm not sure what the plural is but the collective noun is a united of anii.

Hopefully city don’t score a bucket load tonight and have to play a decent side in the 2nd leg

The only hope is they swagger into the next prem game thinking it won already cos they smashed a couple of teams in the lower leagues and get complacent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom