• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Damn these fucking cats!

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
Ok so I have a problem with 3 cats that are owned by the next two houses to me. Advice needed!

So I'm allergic to cat hair. It's a common thing apparently. They just make me sneeze and kind of give me symptoms not unlike hay fever. Itchy eyes and runny nose etc.

For some reason they really love our house. I think it was because the previous owner used to let them in and (possibly feed them) - This is a problem in that I can't leave the back door open because they'll just waltz in. That fucks me off. When I first moved in last year I was unpacking the car and one of the little shits made it's way upstairs and I found it sitting in my living room. Damn near gave me a bloody heart attack when I found it and shot off!

Then there is the cat shit that they like to deposit on the gravel path next to my front door that I then have to hose away. The little feline buggers love to perch themselves on my lovely shiny Mercedes (there is a couple of scratches on the body work that I'm convinced was caused by them) and that brings me to the dead mice that I find on regular occasions sitting outside our front door. I was doing the school run this morning and my little lad bloody well trod on one!

I realise there is not much anyone can do about cats - It's hardly like you can tell them to stop doing it. Thing is I don't really want to whinge to our neighbours as they are really nice but FFS! What the fuck should I do? I haven't told them about my cat nightmares yet but should I? What the fuck are they supposed to do about it? Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom