• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insignificance

Bad to the bone
If Mods think this belong under transfer rumours please just merge it.

Interesting day. David Luiz confirmed to Arsenal, possibly to replace Kosnielsky (or what he is named). Not sure they get what they need to strengthen the defence, but a Chelsea in transfer limbo letting him og on the cheap really tells you what you need to know about him.

Coutinho to stay or leave? Seem like he will not leave for PL. According to Marca no PL teams has met their demands, hence only an imporved bid from any of the top 5 (Not sure who they ruled out of the top 6, must be Chelsea?) could still see him move to PL. Pure speculation there.

We looked for a versitaille leftfooted player to strengthen squaddepth for the left side. Anyone in particular of interest there?

I think the big business was done last night wrt England ... don't think we'll see much happening today.

I think the big business was done last night wrt England ... don't think we'll see much happening today.
I dunno, the Ev are trying to buy anything & everyone.

They have a very clear & precise strategy this window it seems, also referred to as 'throw shit at the wall & see what sticks'.

Citeh signing Scotty Carson on loan [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Jordan Ibe going on loan to ‘Boro

Scum in for an aging has been striker and a journey man from Spain. Reminds me of us 7-8 years ago

I mean I haven't seen any transfers I wished we were actually in for. Would take Dybala like but he wants paid more than all our front 3, and might not get a run of games til November

But lol at David Luiz especially

Still hoping we sign Coutinho. I mean if he makes it clear that he isn't leaving Barca for anyone but LFC they might just be forced to lower the loan fee.

Still hoping we sign Coutinho. I mean if he makes it clear that he isn't leaving Barca for anyone but LFC they might just be forced to lower the loan fee.

Why would he do that? 2 summers ago he made it Clear he would not play for Liverpool again and even faked a back injury to be released from the horror of playing in the red shirt.

Sampdoria's Belgian midfielder Dennis Praet has arrived at Leicester’s training ground to undergo a medical and discuss personal terms over a proposed £18m move.

It's been a busy Summer for Leicester.

West Ham have completed the £8m signing of 22-year-old Switzerland international striker Albian Ajeti from FC Basel.

Manchester United are back in talks to sign Mario Mandzukic from Juventus as a replacement for Romelu Lukaku, according to Sky in Italy.

Tottenham have agreed an intial £55m fee with Real Betis for midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, Sky Sports News understands.
Lo Celso, the Argentina international, is expected to travel to London on Thursday ahead of undergoing a medical and completing the deal, which could rise to £60m.

Spurs pretty close to getting Dybala over the line by the looks of it. If they sign Ndombele, Celso, Sessegnon and Dybala this summer, and can keep hold of Eriksen for the next 12months then I think they might be giving us a good run for 2nd.

Still can't get my head round the arse trying to make their defence even worse by signing that whopper Luiz. Mental.

Spurs pretty close to getting Dybala over the line by the looks of it. If they sign Ndombele, Celso, Sessegnon and Dybala this summer, and can keep hold of Eriksen for the next 12months then I think they might be giving us a good run for 2nd.

Still can't get my head round the arse trying to make their defence even worse by signing that whopper Luiz. Mental.
Some sports guy on Twitter : On Dybala: They’re pushing to get him, and what a signing it would be, but being told, as things stand, there’s a lot to do. As widely reported image rights & wages are the key areas

Why would he do that? 2 summers ago he made it Clear he would not play for Liverpool again and even faked a back injury to be released from the horror of playing in the red shirt.
I don't think I need to translate it for you...
908edff064a65050d29a11fbda28daaf.jpg

Tottenham have agreed an intial £55m fee with Real Betis for midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, Sky Sports News understands.
Lo Celso, the Argentina international, is expected to travel to London on Thursday ahead of undergoing a medical and completing the deal, which could rise to £60m.

This must mean Eriksen is going

Newcastle are considering a move for free agent Andy Carroll to allow him to return to his boyhood club, the Newcastle Chronicle is reporting.

Sampdoria's Belgian midfielder Dennis Praet has arrived at Leicester’s training ground to undergo a medical and discuss personal terms over a proposed £18m move.

It's been a busy Summer for Leicester.

Him & Tielemans ... great CM partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom