• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Iwobi 11 goals in 100 games I’ll pass on that one thanks unless you’re the Everton chairman hahaha..

Aston Villa have spent a mind-blowing £133m with no outgoings of any value. I guess having a billionaire in the same league as Roman allows you to do that

Aston Villa have spent a mind-blowing £133m with no outgoings of any value. I guess having a billionaire in the same league as Roman allows you to do that

I have no idea whom half the signings are. Even those that I have heard of are grossly overpriced. Matt Targett for 15.5m? Tyrone Mings (who?) for 22m?

The last team who spent in such a way was Fulham last season.

[hl][/hl]
I have no idea whom half the signings are. Even those that I have heard of are grossly overpriced. Matt Targett for 15.5m? Tyrone Mings (who?) for 22m?

The last team who spent in such a way was Fulham last season.
Mmm are they the next Southampton? FSG rubbing hands Owen style..?

Firmino and Mane - 63m

Tosun and Iwobi - 61m

That's even before we've spoken about Bolasie....

Liverpool declined the chance to re-sign Philippe Coutinho, a package conservatively worth £100 million being viewed as not the smartest use of resources. Liverpool spent that cash on contract extensions instead. (@_ChrisBascombe)

I guess there is a 6 years extention for Lallana imminent....

I can do this too.

If we paid only £75 million for Virgil then... Koulibally must be worth only £40 million.

If United paid £55 million for Wan-Basaka, Alexander-Arnold must be work £85 million.

And if we paid fuck all for Matip those 2 jokers are worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom