• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

El Nino

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the most complete striker I’ve seen play for us. Pace, power, score all types of goals and a great head on him too.

It is a shame his body and mind broke down. And we had the cowboys at the time.

This was my favourite goal of his. Just watching it from the Kop it was unbelievable.

He’s the most complete striker I’ve seen play for us. Pace, power, score all types of goals and a great head on him too.

This was my favourite goal of his. Just watching it from the Kop it was unbelievable.

Mine too. If memory serves, that was the day of the Hillsborough anniversary too. Usually those games were understandably muted in the first half because of the atmosphere after commemorating the 96. And then Torres did that in the first 5 minutes.

It was. I’ve just checked the date. Finish 4-0 and the crowd were absolutely buzzing after that.

Totally agree

That goal gave him the bollocks to really believe in himself. And realise the best defence in the league we’re still a bunch of plodders.

Suarez is the most complete striker we've had imo. But Torres was the first.

Wow really? You never watched Suarez?

Yeah Torres was a boss player in his prime but Suarez was a machine , theres no competition in footballing terms ,atleast

Mine was his debut goal against Chelsea.

First time in a long time that I felt we had signed a super star.

The only best thing that Torres can lay claim to is his song.

Fuck I loved bouncing to that song!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom