• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Emiliano Sala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I hope you're all very proud of yourselves.

The tragic death of a beautiful young man in an awful accident - who was also a footballer we'd never heard of - has degenerated into Warnock being glad he died, name-calling, a plethora of poor taste jokes, Red Ninja's fucking Ladybird "My First Book Of Evil Western Capitalism (with pictures to colour in)", confusion about Cotton-Eyed Joe lyrics, rape spiders, John Travolta and Bad AIDS.

*shakes head*

If I could be arsed I would write a song about counting refugees entering a country to the tune of Mambo number 5.
A little bit of Ahmed on a raft
A little bit of Rizwan washes up
A little bit of Uuri in the S*n
A little bit of Layal on the beach
Not a bit of Ali is ever found
A little bit of Mo in the Chunnel
A little bit of Rifat eating rats
A little bit of Tommy sends em back

Of course, Lou Bega being German he probably wouldn't enjoy it

Where do they go?
Where did they come from?
Lawyer Rosco?

If it hadn't been for cotton-eye Joe
I'd been married long time ago

Where did you come from. Where did you go?
Where did you come from cotton-eye Joe?

Right, what the ACTUAL FUCK.

The refrain clearly demands a "where did you come from, where did you go" FIRST, before you get to the second "where did you come from?"

Writing it like Woland did is just confusing and not correct. IT'S NOT CORRECT and I am NOT an upside down reader.

I think I'm going mad. It's all that cunt Emiliano Sala's fault, I hope crabs are eating his face.

It's tragic what's happened to the lad (and the Pilot who no one seems to give a shit about) but every time i see his picture he reminds of Cartoon Head from Ideal with Johnny Vegas.
Emiliano-Sala-1075912.jpg

7dd8e19e96ace4140583c2ef7ce4206cbd3e8d57.jpg

It's incredible how much is quality and ability appears to be exponentially increasing the longer he is missing.

By the time they find his body he's going to be fucking Marco Van Basten and arguably the greatest footballer to ever nearly play for Cardiff.

It's incredible how much is quality and ability appears to be exponentially increasing the longer he is missing.

By the time they find his body he's going to be fucking Marco Van Basten and arguably the greatest footballer to ever nearly play for Cardiff.
I look forward to the day when someone famous dies and people say "about time too, he always was a miserable old bastard", instead of the usual plaudits.

I look forward to the day when someone famous dies and people say "about time too, he always was a miserable old bastard", instead of the usual plaudits.
I refer you to the demise of one Margaret Hilda for a perfect example

This is SLIGHTLY worse than when lewandowski nearly signed for Blackburn under allerdyce, but the ash cloud grounded the plane

My point is Shaun..

What's the cost of a human life, should it be any different because he's a footballer? it is a horrific accident I agree.. yet their is people being killed every day in a mass humanitarian crisis trying to get from A to B that society chooses to ignore and fails to get the coverage that this gets..

Then start a thread on it. Get what you're trying to say but it doesn't take away from this incident and if you feel like it's something worth discussing then surely a separate thread is the answer ?

David Ibbotson, the pilot who is missing along with Cardiff City footballer Emiliano Sala after the plane they were travelling in went missing, said in the days before the flight that he was "rusty" after flying to France at the weekend.
Mr Ibbotson, 60, wrote on his Facebook page on Monday that he had felt a "bit rusty" on the flight over to Nantes, and that he had struggled to get to grips with the Instrument Landing System (ILS) on the Piper PA-46 Malibu aircraft that disappeared on the return flight to Cardiff on Monday night.

Having tagged himself at Nantes Airport, where he and Sala departed from, Mr Ibbotson wrote in a comment to a friend: "Was not to (sic) bad when I got there but I'm a bit rusty with the ILS, in France now, I'll pop and see you when I get back, your turn to buy coffee."

The friend responded 'rusty with the ILS?! I can't believe that!" before Mr Ibbotson commented again to say: "You wanna bet, a little on the high side hehe, better than on the low side."

Search parties resumed looking for the pair on Thursday after three days of unsuccessful attempts to find any trace of the aircraft, which disappeared from radar at around 8:20pm on Monday night while flying at 2,300ft.

Did Cardiff City just send some random bloke with a pilot's licence to pick up their most expensive signing?

They must have thrown a dart at a list of people from the Cardiff area who hold a pilot's licence.

Cardiff had nothing to do with the plane apparently. Players agent, member of Willie McCay organised it. Cardiff wanted to send him on a commercial flight but the player didn't want to be late for training.

He probably is the greatest to ever nearly play for Cardiff. He was their record signing after all.

Apparently the pilot was a plumber from Scunthorpe that flew part time.

Did he book the plane using an app on his smart phone?

UberAir may have gotten off the ground... only to go crashing in to the sea.

Yeah you can (I'm not disputing that, but it's not all on the west either), but I'm not the one who brought the faux "it's all our fault" bullshit into the argument about whether we should sympathise with a kid who got killed, who also happens to be quite rich. Like none of us give a fuck about families going under in the English Channel. It's a lazy criticism.

I don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom