• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

England Vs South Africa - Cricket Tour 2012

43 is a lot of extras.

I think before yesterday England would have been happy 385 but obviously before today would have wanted 450+

If the sun shines it's probably below par but it looks like this weather will be with us until tomorrow at least.

I still don't get why Peterson is really in this squad -

I still remember when English fans hated Anderson with a passion ... Oh how times changed!

I can give you a clue but I don't want to turn this thread into a Suarez schmozzle.

yah i know ... ashwell prince had the same 'privilege,' and to be honest, jp does too ... it's rather disappointing as the same 'idea' isn't pushed forward in footy ...

He was a bit of a meanie to Indian batsmen... I did not like Donald as a kid... But i could watch him bowl all day...

Ya. But when i started wat hing cricket it was all about India... So it hurt more when he was mean to the indian batsmen... Now i can enjoy a game taking that aspect completely out of my mind..
Donalds bowling action has to be one of the most exhilarating in the history of cricket...

Smith
Smith has one of the ugvliest batting technique ive ever seen in the game.

His stance, backlift, fllowthrough... Everything is ugly.... He bats like a butcher.

Every time i see his stance, i want to walk over and punch him in the face....

Missed the whole day but it seems we're in good position here to try and go for win. Bat out until lunch - get a lead of 200-300 and then hope to bowl England out. Long shot, but definitely possible.

Kallis is Jimmy's bunny though...

Guess for this inning he's not.

I hope Smith is not thinking along those lines.... Cuz SA have too many match winning bowlers to play it safe like that...

Prior born in Jo-burg to an English Dad and South African Mum and moved to UK when he was 11.

Strauss also born in jo-burg and he's the most English guy ever.

Kieswetter also South African mum british Father born in SA.

We are not unique in what we do. South African have played 43 players born outside of South Africa in the past. Most born in England.

I think England have picked 61 'overseas' players but then we have also selected twice as many test crickers...Jonny Baistow being the most recent (652)

Back
Top Bottom