• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

esoteric food

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=17698.msg409463#msg409463 date=1195039402]Hahaha. You're such an up-your-own-arse poncey prick it's laughable.

You think I actually give a fuck about coming across cool? This, coming from a jazz-listening, art-loving, beatnik wannabe ? Hahahahahaha.

Listen, shit-for-brains. It's simple. I think calling someones mother a CUNT, even in jest, is out of line. Simple as. End of discussion.

Now fuck off and go I find something else in 'the system' to fight against. [/quote]

Hee hee. "The system". I'm going to bow out of this bollocks after this post, because it's really not worth the bother.

I just want to say, though, that it's obvious to me (and not just at the moment - it's obvious a lot of the time) that I offend you for some reason. Fair enough. It was never my intention to piss you off so much, but I can see that I do.

You don't annoy me that much, though, because you're just the average twat that has nothing more to him than average twat macho posturing, because, basically, he's not clever enough. And if I was annoyed by you, I'd have to be annoyed by a lot of people.

And just for the record (in a pre-emptive sense) - I think Sheik is sound... I imagine he might like me less after this thread, but what can you do, eh?

But if Sheik was Jabba-the-Hut, Sunny, you'd be Salacious Crumb. I'd call you a tag-team, but one and a bit isn't really a team, is it?

I like Robin, I think he's a great poster for the most part- I just disagree with him on this one. I resent being called a wannabe-hardman because I don't think I come across that way and I certainly am not like that face-to-face and I'd like to think the people I've met on this forum in person would back that up. As for moralising - maybe I come across as that but I believe in standing up for the things I believe in, that's all and I see nothing wrong in having morals. Maybe it's just me.

I'm dropping this now because it's getting far too angry for the health of the forum.

EDIT. P.S. And for the record Robin, you don't offend me and I don't see what Sheik has to do with any of this.

You two, stop having a go at each other. I hate seeing people I like arguing like this.

Its lîke mum and dads divorce all over again!
*goes and sits under the stairs with teddy*

[quote author=RafasShanksLC link=topic=17698.msg409479#msg409479 date=1195040372]
You two, stop having a go at each other. I hate seeing people I like arguing like this.

[/quote]

Haha. It's OK Joe we're both big boys. At least we know where we stand. Robin believes I'm a macho posturing, moralising, average twat who offers nothing to the site because I'm not clever enough and exists hanging on the coat tails of the Sheik. I believe Robin is a great poster who I actually respect but is sometimes an up his own arse beatnik who's a bit on the mincey side yet doesn't offend me.

[quote author=robinhood link=topic=17698.msg409485#msg409485 date=1195040696]
It's over now, anyway.
[/quote]

Yes, agreed, it's over.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=17698.msg409481#msg409481 date=1195040527]
Its lîke mum and dads divorce all over again!
*goes and sits under the stairs with teddy*
[/quote]

You can come out now.

*gives Oncy a lollipop

I thought this thread was going to be 3 pages of adoration for the delicious dessert that is banoffie pie. Instead I've read 3 pages of school playground material.
See that piece of dog dirt over there? That's you and your entire family that is. Fucking pathetic.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=17698.msg409506#msg409506 date=1195042137]
where's the son of a cunt that started this palaver?
[/quote]

Haha. Fuck off you, yer loon

[quote author=robinhood link=topic=17698.msg409511#msg409511 date=1195042423]
I just want to admit I went a bit over the top there, Sunny. I'm sorry.
[/quote]

big man

[quote author=robinhood link=topic=17698.msg409511#msg409511 date=1195042423]
I just want to admit I went a bit over the top there, Sunny. I'm sorry.
[/quote]

Mate, I was just thinking the same thing about myself. I'm sorry too. I lose my temper over things which, and at times when, I shouldn't.

*shakes Robins hand.

group-hug.jpg

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=17698.msg409504#msg409504 date=1195042092]
Dont fucking start it again you eyetie cunt.[/quote]
I'm English mate and I'm not starting it again. I was simply trying to point out that I'll never understand how people get off on insulting each other, and even a family member in this instance, in the crudest terms possible on an internet forum. Would the same language be used if people were talking face to face? No, I thought not, so why bother here?

[quote author=robinhood link=topic=17698.msg409518#msg409518 date=1195042770]
*shakes Sunny's hand*

*pats Oncey on the head*

*puts Skully in his kennel*

*farts. leans over. inhales.*
[/quote]

*gulp*
Sorry Bologna i was jos keeding.

*goes back under the stairs*

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=17698.msg409542#msg409542 date=1195044100]
*gulp*
Sorry Bologna i was jos keeding.

*goes back under the stairs*
[/quote]

Are you Harry Potter?

Na, i dont like the shaved head and finger cymbals.

*opens the under-the-stairs door*

*installs a desk lamp*

*hands Oncey a copy of Bulgakov's Master and the Margarita and a packet of Maryland cookies*

Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

[quote author=Rouge Penguin link=topic=17698.msg409550#msg409550 date=1195044448]
Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

[/quote]

Brick is my hero.

Back
Top Bottom