• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ESPN's Top 100 player rankings : 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-es...al-ranking-of-soccers-best-players#goalkeeper

For the full list see the link. For our players see below !

2019 Ranking in brackets.

GK : 1st Neur (5th), 2nd Alisson (1st)
RB : 1st TAA (1st)
LB : 1st Robbo (1st)
CB : 1st VvD (1st)

CM : 1st Kimmich (2nd), 2nd Thiago (not ranked), 6th Hendo (not ranked), 7th Fabs (6th)

AM : 1st De Bruyne (2nd)

Wing (?!) : 1st Mane (2nd)

Forward : 1st Messi (1st), 5th Salah (4th)

Striker : 1st Lewandowski (3rd), 9th Firmino (5th)

Manager : 1st Klopp (1st)

Who picks these lists, is it the Americans? Is it dreambeliever? Because I don't know shit about world footy but I'm pretty sure I'd do a better job than these cunts

They're saying there are only 5 right backs in the world better than a 35-year old Jesus Navas and rate Kante (who played like 15 games all year) as a top 5 mid. Then I saw Pogba on there and couldn't even be bothered with the rest

It's a list based on name more than on last year's performances

Well we did win the PL and Bayern the CL hence why both are so strongly represented.

Who picks these lists, is it the Americans? Is it Wet WetDreambeliever? Because I don't know shit about world footy but I'm pretty sure I'd do a better job than these cunts

It's based on voting (and of course ESPN has a European channel and a UK channel not just a US one). It's not clear who has voted however but it could be from their match ratings across the season or maybe a fan vote (since they did say 'your' in there somewhere). It really isn't clear - wish it was !

Pogba should be nowhere near that list. Nor should De Gea, or a few others. Has that Dest even played for Barcelona yet? Isn't he the one who couldn't keep the ball up during his unveiling.

I read the list in its entirety yesterday and it's mostly utter shit. Nice to see our players recognized but the rankings are balls.

I'd love us to go big for Haaland, what a player.

Hes going to be incredible for the next 10 years if he can stay healthy. Given our financial situation we either get him within the next 12 months or we will be reduced to a thread every 2 years about how Nike are going to buy him for us.

Hes going to be incredible for the next 10 years if he can stay healthy. Given our financial situation we either get him within the next 12 months or we will be reduced to a thread every 2 years about how Nike are going to buy him for us.

Still waiting on that Nike marquee signing to go with the kit launch!

The club has shown they can agree deals when they need to, Haaland would definitely be upwards of £100m, which we could only set up a structured payments for.

He is the best youngster in the world next to Mbappe, it would be a great show of ambition, imagine him upfront with Salah and Mane.

I don't care how many goals he scores, Haaland looks like a dork and I don't want to watch his face every week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom