• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
RUSSIA vs. SLOVAKIA

When: 14:00 BST; 9am EDT
Where: Stade Pierre-Mauroy, Lille
On TV: BBC One (UK); ESPN, ESPN Deportes (USA); elsewhere
Streaming online: BBC iPlayer (UK); ESPN3 (USA)
Who / what to watch for: Marek Hamšík, as always. Slovakia got a bit unlucky to lose 2-1 to Wales in the first game; Russia got tremendously lucky to draw 1-1 with England in their first game. Whose luck will hold? Whose luck will change?

ROMANIA vs. SWITZERLAND

When: 17:00 BST; 12pm EDT
Where: Parc des Princes, Paris
On TV: ITV 1 (UK); ESPN, ESPN Deportes (USA); elsewhere
Streaming online: ITV live (UK); ESPN3 (USA)
Who / what to watch for: I'm not sure. Do you really want to watch this game? You could bake a cake instead. Take a nap? Go outside and play!

FRANCE vs. ALBANIA

When: 20:00 BST; 3pm EDT
Where: Stade Vélodrome, Marseille
On TV: ITV 1 (UK); ESPN, ESPN Deportes (USA); elsewhere
Streaming online: ITV live (UK); ESPN3 (USA)
Who / what to watch for: Pogba! And Payet! And Griezmann! And Kante! And!

The bookies make Russia favourites for their game but I wonder whether Slovakia might be the value bet.

France ought to win obv.but they'll find Albania a very tough nut to crack. I don't expect that game to provide good viewing.

Sometimes matches like Romania v Switzerland make the best viewing.

I'm not saying that this will definitely be a classic, before anyone pulls me up on it later.

Boy, is your face going to be red later!

You'll be backtracking and covering your tracks with excuses like a proper divvy
Well, there is the chance that the first half is shit and the second half is good. I hadn't mentioned that earlier, or vice versa.

So, to sum up, the match will either be crap, good, or be both at the same time.

Well, there is the chance that the first half is shit and the second half is good. I hadn't mentioned that earlier, or vice versa.

So, to sum up, the match will either be crap, good, or be both at the same time.

Yeah yeah! Let's wait and see smart arse. I'm bookmarking this for later.

(I don't know how to do this)

Good result for Slovakia, this group is wide open. Well, as wide open as a 4 team, 3 game each group can be.

Excellent goal by Swiss. Overall, the finishing in the tournament has been underwhelming so far.

It annoys me that the French have such a great national anthem.

If we want something more upbeat yet quintessentially English we can have the Benny Hill chase music or the Bullseye theme tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom