• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton - Post Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are unconfirmed reports that he didn't know he could check for a red card once the offside had been confirmed.

I'm not even angry anymore, he's out of his depth and should be demoted.

Is anybody else still struggling to get past the utter unjustness of what happened on Saturday..?

That that worthless cunt gets to just take a fucking hatchet to our season without even getting spoken to AND that they invented an offside that didn't exist to rob us of the win we so clearly earned has simply been allowed to happen without a single repercussion for any of the main culprits is simply mind-blowing to me, in this age of 10,000 camera angles and penalties being given because the closest defender has two arms...

I'm still fucking furious about it all.

Is anybody else still struggling to get past the utter unjustness of what happened on Saturday..?

That that worthless cunt gets to just take a fucking hatchet to our season without even getting spoken to AND that they invented an offside that didn't exist to rob us of the win we so clearly earned has simply been allowed to happen without a single repercussion for any of the main culprits is simply mind-blowing to me, in this age of 10,000 camera angles and penalties being given because the closest defender has two arms...

Yes. Hope this brings a smile to your face.

http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/thre...-out-for-6-months.162912/page-10#post-1978046

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54623158

Gini and Klopp put it very well.

Matip out for tonight. So he was back for a sum total of 1 match.

I'm a big Matip fan, and also completely trust Klopp, but not replacing/selling lovren now looking incredibly foolish. Particularly given he was needed a lot last year, even with VVD playing every single game.

We've shot ourselves in the foot.

We can still do this though. I'm annoyed but still positive.

I assume the plan was always for Matip to be eased back in given his injury record and how little hes played in the last 6 months. Gomez wretched form probably means he started the derby ahead of schedule. Virgils injury doesnt really change any of that, if anything it makes it even more important we dont rush him into playing 3 games in a week.

Carlo is a cunt.

[article]
“To be clear, we are really sorry for the injury of Virgil van Dijk,” he said. “Every one of us hopes he can recover soon and well. There was this contact with Jordan Pickford: it was mistimed contact. But the fact the Premier League is so fast, it is not so difficult to arrive a little bit later. It can happen.

“Jordan arrived a little bit later but his intention was to try to reach the ball. It was not to hurt Virgil van Dijk. And after that the reaction is too much. To say it was premeditated, and this and that, in my opinion, is too much. And Virgil van Dijk knows this. It’s football. Unfortunately in football you can be injured. Jordan is really sad, really disappointed [that van Dijk is injured] but to say it was premeditated, to say it was stupid, is not fair.”
[/article]

Carlo is a cunt.

[article]
“To be clear, we are really sorry for the injury of Virgil van Dijk,” he said. “Every one of us hopes he can recover soon and well. There was this contact with Jordan Pickford: it was mistimed contact. But the fact the Premier League is so fast, it is not so difficult to arrive a little bit later. It can happen.

“Jordan arrived a little bit later but his intention was to try to reach the ball. It was not to hurt Virgil van Dijk. And after that the reaction is too much. To say it was premeditated, and this and that, in my opinion, is too much. And Virgil van Dijk knows this. It’s football. Unfortunately in football you can be injured. Jordan is really sad, really disappointed [that van Dijk is injured] but to say it was premeditated, to say it was stupid, is not fair.”
[/article]

That cunt Pickford can ram his "sad and dissapointed" high up his hole... Worthless, knuckle-dragging, piece of shit.

I did celebrate that clattering on James by Virgil though ... but it was in the first minute of the match, and he went on to play the full 90, so blaming Virgil for him missing the next match is ridiculous. If anyone is to blame it is himself & his staff for leaving James on the pitch to aggravate an injury

Ancelotti is correct (I think) when he says the tackle wasn't premeditated (I don't think Pickford is clever enough to premeditate anything) but he is stupid to say it wasn't stupid

Saying injuries happen is one thing. To use that line after those “tackles” is a piss take.

It sounds like something VVD or Klopp would say after we injure an opponent to be honest.

I’d like to think Klopp or VVD would go a bit further and that they wouldn’t wait 5 fucking days to say anything, only doing so because a journalist has put them on the spot (or to head off the question they knew was coming). The very least they should have done is have Pickford himself apologise, and no later than the day after the game.

I am. Why that scumbag Robertson is not banned for the assault on Allan is a scandal. He shames the club. How did he get away with it?

How's your blue nose
Top of the league mate thanks.
Being serious though. Van Dyke is a great loss to you but that stuff just happens. Final goal ruled out was crazy I will admit and Richie deserved to go. Even worse was Robertson but no fuss even though the ball was with other players? The reality was you played better, we got the decisions (except Robertson assault) but all this vitriol and media guff re Pickford is totally wrong. Robertson was a real injury attempt and Pickford was clumsy. Look at them both and honestly tell me I am wrong.

Being serious though. Van Dyke is a great loss to you but that stuff just happens. Final goal ruled out was crazy I will admit and Richie deserved to go. Even worse was Robertson but no fuss even though the ball was with other players? The reality was you played better, we got the decisions (except Robertson assault) but all this vitriol and media guff re Pickford is totally wrong. Robertson was a real injury attempt and Pickford was clumsy. Look at them both and honestly tell me I am wrong.
In addition...who did pay Clattenberg?

I'd say the main issue is the poor quality of refs these days eg David coote who was the VAR ref he's just not up to it sadly.

I'm not sure what your going on about the Robertson one he lost his footing after been clipped.

Pickford well he's lost the plot similar to when Hart lost it at city arrogance I'd say is the problem.
He knew what he was doing by taking Virgil out but it's done now we can't change anything.

Yes your top of the league after 5 games 33 to go

I'd say the main issue is the poor quality of refs these days eg David coote who was the VAR ref he's just not up to it sadly.

I'm not sure what your going on about the Robertson one he lost his footing after been clipped.

Pickford well he's lost the plot similar to when Hart lost it at city arrogance I'd say is the problem.
He knew what he was doing by taking Virgil out but it's done now we can't change anything.

Yes your top of the league after 5 games 33 to go

I don’t think Pickford ever knows what he is doing

You're wrong.

Wow, that was easy.

Very confused by te talk over robbo

Far as i saw he was clipped and then clipped someone as he tried to hold balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom