• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton v Liverpool March 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlv

Active
If it looks like we could win the league at that fixture, do you think they will screen it in Anfield and would the players comeback to the ground after if we get over the line?

No. To both questions.

You’ll easily get a ticket at Goodison if we need anything to win the title.

Prefer winning it at Etihad, the fumes would be intense.
Can never understand that. I would love it if we win it in the next match and walk to Etihad already champions. No difference winning it anywhere, as long as we win it. The mindset of rubbing it in at someone's place is so small club mentality. We cannot become as bitter as them, can't stoop that low!

6 more games to win the league, so that would be Everton, unless City loses again between now and then.

Last edited:
If we go Goodison with a chance to clinch the league, am I correct to assume the stadium will be teeming with reds (who got their ticket from a bluenose relative or friend) and most of the Everton fans won't want to be anywhere within the 10 mile radius of the stadium?

When would the trophy be handed out? At the time we mathematically win it or after the last game of the season?

Don't get me wrong I love the record-busting run we have won but we may draw a game here or there so its a bit cocky to suggest we gonna win the next six. Yes we need 6 wins but no guarantee, every win we achieve i graciously appreciate especially yesterday's game against batling palace.

Fuck it. We need 13 more wins for the team to go into folklore and talked about for a thousand years to come.

Really? City’s ground will be empty if we win. 60k tickets available
Yeah, but city will almost certainly be doing loads of checks on ticket sales to avoid reds buying them & any potential trouble, whereas Everton is much easier cos loads of their fans will sell their tickets on through local connections or pass to friends & family.

Trophy parade is pencilled in for Monday May 18th. Chance it will be cancelled if we're still in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom