• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

F1 2019

JurgenKlopp

Well-Known
Lewis of to a flier, on pole again for Oz GP. Massive gap to Vettel you was 3rd. Looks like mercedes were holding back (by some way) in preseason.

Gutted. I hate the cunt and wont start watching F1 again until he is finished.

I hate him as a person, he seems like an incredible twat.

However, he is a very good driver. Extremely aggressive, loves to overtake & pushes the car as hard as possible when other drivers tend to play it safe.

Interesting...why do you all hate him?

I do too...but that's probably because he is Uber successful, whilst always having a competitive car every single year in his career...I can't think of another f1 driver who has enjoyed that...and so don't think he deserves to be ahead of the likes of Senna and Prost.

Last edited:
Interesting...why the do you all have him?

I do too...but that's probably because he is Uber successful, whilst always having a competitive car every single year in his career...I can't think of another f1 driver who has enjoyed that...and so don't think he deserves to be ahead of the likes of Senna and Prost.
Because hes a fucking Psuedo-American tattood crucafix wearing media cock sucking blag cunt.

I despise everything about him. Hes the Cristiano Ronaldo of F1, just a gross bling diamanté pastiche of real life.

F02E66E6-B73B-4A0C-A778-A2B1FD604772.jpeg
474F22D1-F54C-4C3B-869B-7C86C669387B.jpeg

Heres Lewis. Geeky F1 kid talked in a broad british accent, dressed in F1 gear MOST of the time. Hung out with his dad and other drivers.

3DEED2D1-6765-46E6-A65C-5D2E495F2B89.jpeg
651A865B-420F-4432-8C2D-1B14368E86B5.jpeg
11E483C9-EF61-4DC5-AC41-8DC1A0EA288B.jpeg
351EFBB1-53FB-4EDC-AF05-E4022572C41F.jpeg
C8365337-50FA-45D4-9F80-7BAF88F1F597.jpeg
C9950CDD-2108-4AFF-B11F-B24D94AD2210.jpeg

Here he is now, talks in a broad american accent, hangs out with Neymar and Paris Hilton and Nikki Minaj and all those other semi talented media fucking bellends.

For the same reason I LOVE james milner, I HATE this little fucking whopper.

He wants to start his own fashion brand...but his taste is that of a rich prick.

For me...his hypocritical comments when analyzing f1 incidents is a bigger irritant though.

He wants to start his own fashion brand...but his taste is that of a rich prick.

For me...his hypocritical comments when analyzing f1 incidents is a bigger irritant though.
See ive stopped watching completely. I dont even have a dog in the fight to be honest. I quite like Ricciardo, he seems a dude, but my era is gone, I grew up on Prost, Senna, Piquet, Mansell etc and loved the emergence of Schumacher and that brilliant era with Villeneuve, Halkinnen, Hill, Berger, Alesi etc

Now it all feels very media. I dunno. I dont watch so im in no place to judge really. I followed the Circus round Europe in my youth, and was as big an F1 fan as you could imagine, but I completely fell out of love with it since this little bellend took over. I’ll maybe come back when hes on a down curve.

Agree with what you say oncy, but he's a hell of talent and a driver. Also, justjwant him to win to piss off vettel who is a twat.

F1 changing and wanting to engage with fans more, social media is going to play a even bigger part of with new owners. Interesting to see if more street circuits appear.

I'd love to have know what senna and Schumacher would have made of Lewis' talent

I understand why people hate him.. but he's one of the most talented drivers of all time, and even better in the rain. It's a bit like when I hated Schumacher, and in turn Ferrari. We love to hate winners in England. We like the underdog.

I agree with Oncy in terms of Hamilton's vacuousness, but I love watching him race. He's a terrific driver, and that's what I tune in for.

I agree with Oncy in terms of Hamilton's vacuousness, but I love watching him race. He's a terrific driver, and that's what I tune in for.
I dont watch him. And I wont until hes getting thrashed soundly Minardi style

I understand why people hate him.. but he's one of the most talented drivers of all time, and even better in the rain. It's a bit like when I hated Schumacher, and in turn Ferrari. We love to hate winners in England. We like the underdog.
I loved Schumi. Best ever. Genius. I never saw him in fucking aladin pants sporting a diamante crucifix hanging out of a popstars hoop and speaking in some fucking california drawl.

Because he wasnt a massive cunt.

I liked Alonso. I liked Button. I liked Raikonnen. I liked Hakkinen.
I dont mind winners at all. I admire it.

This cunt makes my skin crawl.
Gap toothed motherfucker

Yeah, this is where I'm at. He is a great driver. I've always had a soft spot for drivers who push it to the limit & take risks to win even when they don't have to, or their team thinks they should play it safe, & he always does that.

Kimi and Ricciardo are the only two that actually have any personality I like for very different reasons. Both with amazing talent and deserve more than a single world title between them.

Hamilton is a grade A cunt. Just look at Rosberg’s last ever race. Hamilton backing up and being completely arse ignoring team directors orders. Should’ve been sacked over the radio for the world to hear. Only concerned with himself. Greatly talented but an arse.

Hamilton will accept team orders when it benefits him, but absolutely reject it when it's against him. This was laid bare many times when paired with Rosberg who had the speed to match....but eventually got sick of playing Lewis's game.

I loved Schumi. Best ever. Genius. I never saw him in fucking aladin pants sporting a diamante crucifix hanging out of a popstars hoop and speaking in some fucking california drawl.

Because he wasnt a massive cunt.
Wasn't a massive cunt off the track.. could argue was a massive cunt on track. I.e. the deliberate crashes.

Wasn't a massive cunt off the track.. could argue was a massive cunt on track. I.e. the deliberate crashes.
Very hard to argue with the Villeneuve one (that cost him the title), the Hill incident I was never convinced about.
Regardless 308 races, arguably two incidents like that, and I can count loads where he was the victim of the same thing, Most notable was the David Coulthard brake test in a raid sodden spa. I could also point to examples from Senna, Mansell, Vettell, Prost etc doing the same thing. Winners push whats right and wrong sometimes right? (Salah in the box)
I dont have a massive problem with a bit of wheel to wheel. Moustache twirling, teeth gritted, Dick Dastardly racing.

Maybe im biased because Schuey is a fucking bonafide Hero of mine. Hes the reason I spent my twenties on overnight buses across the continent.

What's the deal with Schumacher these days? Is he doing well or is he still in a bad way?

His family are extremely secretive of his condition. Very few know what is going on.

What's the deal with Schumacher these days? Is he doing well or is he still in a bad way?
I think hes pretty much in a vegative state. They say nothing but he was in a coma after brain trauma for a long time. If he isnt still in a coma id be suprised if there was much left
:(

I think hes pretty much in a vegative state. They say nothing but he was in a coma after brain trauma for a long time. If he isnt still in a coma id be suprised if there was much left
:(
Yeah, they use his obsessive privacy when he was still with us as an excuse, but I'm pretty sure it's more so the public aren't left with a memory of his body shrivelling away.

This is the reason any sane person has a living will, so they can just switch the fucking machines off & spare your family all the emotional baggage that gets in the way of just ending it.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Vettel penalty in Canada?

Seems controversial, however, he’s made the initial mistake going in to the corner, and he has impeded Hamilton, purposefully or not, it’s his fuck up, and the rules be the rules, harsh but fair imo.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Vettel penalty in Canada?

Seems controversial, however, he’s made the initial mistake going in to the corner, and he has impeded Hamilton, purposefully or not, it’s his fuck up, and the rules be the rules, harsh but fair imo.
Yeah, he fucked up yet again. His petulance afterwards was hilarious, and if it was Hamilton the hate would be flowing. Hamilton had to take evasive action as he's returning onto the course straight across into the racing line. I don't even see why some people think it's controversial. If Hamilton had done the same to him, something much less likely because Hamilton doesn't make a mistake every 5 minutes, he'd have been screaming for a penalty.

Reactions: Ijg
Back
Top Bottom